Questions About GReddy Evo 3 Catback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Questions About GReddy Evo 3 Catback within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello fellow WRXers! Recently I've been looking into catbacks to pair with my Invidia catted DP. I have a 2012 ...

Questions About GReddy Evo 3 Catback

Hello fellow WRXers!

Recently I've been looking into catbacks to pair with my Invidia catted DP. I have a 2012 WRB WRX Limited Sedan, and two catbacks have caught my eye in particular: the Invidia Q300 and GReddy Evo 3.

I've seen/heard the Invidia Q300 and read lots of good/bad things. However, I haven't really heard or read anything about the GReddy Evo 3 on a WRX. Every video or forum post seems to be for STi's. Are they even compatible with WRXs? I'd assume so because the GReddy website has a category for the Evo 3 for Subaru WRXs, but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any experience with this exhaust or comments? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Steve

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone at all?

Im looking into the Evo 3 myself, itll fit fine on a wry but as for sound I'm not sure.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the GReddy SP Elite. Happy with it. The Evo 3 just came out AFAIK, so you probably won't find many reviews from owners. Also isn't the Evo twice the price of the Q300? Not sure what your budget is.

Fitment for the WRX sedan & STI sedan is the same. So you should not have any problems there.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by anpato View Post
    Im looking into the Evo 3 myself, itll fit fine on a wry but as for sound I'm not sure.
    It sounds deeper than the Q300 which I prefer, but it's also much more expensive as Rage stated.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I have the GReddy SP Elite. Happy with it. The Evo 3 just came out AFAIK, so you probably won't find many reviews from owners. Also isn't the Evo twice the price of the Q300? Not sure what your budget is.

Fitment for the WRX sedan & STI sedan is the same. So you should not have any problems there.
    Thanks for the clarification. And yeah, it is much more expensive so that'll probably be the deal breaker unfortunately.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.