sedan stock catback at stage 2? Anybody have experience with.this - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on sedan stock catback at stage 2? Anybody have experience with.this within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was stage 2 with stock catback for over a month while i was too cheap to spend 00 for ...

i was stage 2 with stock catback for over a month while i was too cheap to spend $1000 for $26.28 worth of rolled and polished steel pipes. eventually i caved because i wanted to hear some boxer rumble. 2013 sedan.

seat of the pants power difference between stage2 Invidia 3" DP + stock catback and the same stage 2 Invidia DP + 3" Invidia catback? zip zero nada. its all sound no perceivable difference in POWA lol.

EDIT: i have the Q300. there is absolutely 0 drone. doesnt matter if your cruising at 45 or 85. its almost too quiet to be honest. but for a daily driver for anyone out of their teenage years its perfect
    Last edited by EndlessSea; 07-09-2013 at 06:42 AM.
    2013 wrx sedan-SOLD(awaiting 2015/16 Mustang)

2005 Mustang GT
    Racecar! Borla Stingers, Pypes x-pipe, Airaid Intake, FR Lowering Springs, Steeda Tri-Ax
    Previous faist cars: '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12