What to do after stage 2?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What to do after stage 2? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I have a 2013 wrx that ull be bringing to stage 2 here pretty quick. I kinda have ...

What to do after stage 2?

Hey guys, I have a 2013 wrx that ull be bringing to stage 2 here pretty quick. I kinda have an idea of what I want to do after I have the full exhaust on the vehicle, but I was wondering what everyone each kinda thinks is the best way to go after stage 2 and onward.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Suspension, brakes - if not already on the program...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Suspension, brakes - if not already on the program...

agreed

Personally, I would go with ELH, TMIC, EWG, EBCS/MBC, BPV, CAI, along with the TBE, and a professional tune. As well as struts/springs/tophats, sways/endlinks, bushings, brake pads, ss lines, master cylinder brace, and light wheels along with good tires.

Those are both good, like I said I think I know what im going to do with mine, but I'm just wondering what everyone else does. I guess for me it'd be building towards a 20g along with e85 tune. So the injectors, fuel rails, fuel pump etc...

Your stock rails will be fine.. but you're going to want the stuff that I listed (EWG would be optional).

I don't know if the elh and ewg would be needed though do they? That'd just be for more power if I wanted them down the road, right?

Quote Originally Posted by subarus View Post
    I don't know if the elh and ewg would be needed though do they? That'd just be for more power if I wanted them down the road, right?

Not necessary, no. An EWG might be needed if you're running stock turbo with a catless TBE. Thing is, if you decide you want to add ELH at a later date, you will have to pay for another tune.

Yeah I see your point with another tune for sure, that's why I would get to e85 and 20g at the same time, so I can save money instead of protuning twice. And especially since I need to travel for a reputable shop to get my car tuned...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

fix your car :trolllololol:
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.