2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013

This is a discussion on 2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013 within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone just a quick ? hopefully someone can verify this for me, getting rdy to get spt 4dr wrx ...

2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013

Hey everyone just a quick ? hopefully someone can verify this for me, getting rdy to get spt 4dr wrx cat-back and noticed that the stock exhaust kick's to the left after the Y-pipe, and all the pictures i see of the SPT it goes right after the Y-pipe, anyone have this mod done and can verify that it will work thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think it's the 2011+ model catback you need.

It's the same mid pipe. But the 2011+ has twin tips to fill the gap in your bumper. Don't worry about the pics you see. If its a 2011+ wrx catback it'll fit fine

I have to ask op, is there a particular reason your going the spt route? For that kind of money you can get a 3" system instead of the 2.5" spt stuff. It's not a bad catback ESP is your considering staying stock downpipe and such . Just curious. I love the sound of my invidia q300 and its cheaper than the spt.
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Everything worked out good on the install, came to find out it was on a 2012 so it had the quad tips, and I didn't buy the spt new, got it off someone on here that was selling, like you said I wouldn't of got the spt new for what the price is lol, I couldn't pass on the spt for the price I got it at