2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013 within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone just a quick ? hopefully someone can verify this for me, getting rdy to get spt 4dr wrx ...

2008+ SPT exhaust on 2013

Hey everyone just a quick ? hopefully someone can verify this for me, getting rdy to get spt 4dr wrx cat-back and noticed that the stock exhaust kick's to the left after the Y-pipe, and all the pictures i see of the SPT it goes right after the Y-pipe, anyone have this mod done and can verify that it will work thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think it's the 2011+ model catback you need.

It's the same mid pipe. But the 2011+ has twin tips to fill the gap in your bumper. Don't worry about the pics you see. If its a 2011+ wrx catback it'll fit fine

I have to ask op, is there a particular reason your going the spt route? For that kind of money you can get a 3" system instead of the 2.5" spt stuff. It's not a bad catback ESP is your considering staying stock downpipe and such . Just curious. I love the sound of my invidia q300 and its cheaper than the spt.
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Everything worked out good on the install, came to find out it was on a 2012 so it had the quad tips, and I didn't buy the spt new, got it off someone on here that was selling, like you said I wouldn't of got the spt new for what the price is lol, I couldn't pass on the spt for the price I got it at

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.