STI swap?:O

This is a discussion on STI swap?:O within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I've decided I may do a sti swap. I just have a few questions about fueling and ecu Obviously ...

STI swap?:O

So I've decided I may do a sti swap. I just have a few questions about fueling and ecu

Obviously for fueling sti pinks or 800cc will do and walbro 255 pump so I guess don't really have a question about that however I do have a question about the fuel lines I will not need to get new lines for the wrx or will I? Do the fuel lines match up just fine with a sti swap?

Second question I have do I need to upgrade ECU or will the 16 bit wrx ECU be fine?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also would I need a new intake manifold or could I use the one from my wrx?

I Support ClubWRX
    Gotta put a little thought into your questions. Can't answer you questions unless you give us complete information. You did not even state what STI motor you plan on using. JDM?USDM?Year?Longblock? Shortblock? Complete motor? It all about the details people........
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Like Donkey said, it all depends on what you're planning on doing.. simply saying "STi swap" could mean anything, brakes, wheels.. seats? What are you swapping, and why?