How to get e85 near me?

This is a discussion on How to get e85 near me? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I do not live close to any e85 stations. Anyone know of a way to get e85 if you dont ...

How to get e85 near me?

I do not live close to any e85 stations. Anyone know of a way to get e85 if you dont live close to a station? Would a gas station consider buying some in small quantity for you to purchase?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Beans114 View Post
    I do not live close to any e85 stations. Anyone know of a way to get e85 if you dont live close to a station? Would a gas station consider buying some in small quantity for you to purchase?
    Probably not considering they won't make any money off that at all, and would probably lose money.

There's a website that tells you what places have E85...

On top of that...are you planning on replacing pump and injectors and getting a protune specifically for E85?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying