Whats major differences between pre-08 and post-08 models? Specifically the intake? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Whats major differences between pre-08 and post-08 models? Specifically the intake? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; And BTW, there was just a great FAQ added as a sticky in this forum. Have a look see. I'm ...

And BTW, there was just a great FAQ added as a sticky in this forum. Have a look see. I'm on my phone right now and I'm not smart enough to give you the link from it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Ummm...the entire body is different between pre and post 08s...
    Ohhh yeah guess I should read the whole title.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    You added the smiley, which is typically not associated with friendly sarcasm.

Intakes on newer cars tend to be more beneficial than previous years. As a general rule, at StageII modification levels with a VFXX or larger turbo, an intake is a worthwhile investment if you're willing to make sure you can properly calibrate the ECU for it.
    My apologies then. I use the smileys and emoticons as a way to (I thought) ensure that everyone knows it's meant in friendly manner and not serious in nature. I guess things work a little differently here and it was entirely ignorant of that fact.
    2012 Grey WRX Sedan
    Cobb SF with Cold Air Box
    Agency Power Headers
    Agency Power Catless Downpipe
    Agency Power Cat Back Quad tip System
    FMS Uppipe
    Protuned by Anthony Drunkmann Tuning!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurous
    My apologies then. I use the smileys and emoticons as a way to (I thought) ensure that everyone knows it's meant in friendly manner and not serious in nature. I guess things work a little differently here and it was entirely ignorant of that fact.
    is typically reserved for the "you're an idiot" sarcasm
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    is typically reserved for the "you're an idiot" sarcasm
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12