Stage 2 finally!

This is a discussion on Stage 2 finally! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well after some time i finally got my Cobb AP! I'm kinda at a crossroads here on what to do ...

Stage 2 finally!

Well after some time i finally got my Cobb AP! I'm kinda at a crossroads here on what to do next. I have Turbo XS TBE and uppipe, STi topmount intercooler (i should get new rubber hoses mine are like rock hard.) And i just got the Stage 2 93 v310. map loaded which is great i love it. Just kinda wondering whats next. I'm sitting here looking at my VF39 which ill need injectors and fuel pump. Should i do a frontmount intercooler? intake? set up the turbo? just any ideas would be cool. Or go get a tune at turbo xs?
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No need for an FMIC on a turbo like VF39. You could see decent gains from a good quality aftermarket TMIC as well.

But if you do have a tuner like TXS close...here's what I'd do:

-source some 565cc injectors (take offs from a 06+ WRX/STI should suffice and shouldn't be too expensive)
    -source a Walbro 255 fuel pump
    -install these with your VF39
    -load the VF39 map from your AP...
    -head on over to TXS for a protune on that setup.

That will make for a very nice daily driver on those mods.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Cool thanks man!
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)