First Mod Opinions?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First Mod Opinions?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Since Zax already gave you the best option I will recommend SPINNIN RIIIIMS!...

I Support ClubWRX
    Since Zax already gave you the best option I will recommend SPINNIN RIIIIMS!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Since Zax already gave you the best option I will recommend SPINNIN RIIIIMS!
    Now my FMIC doesn't seem so ridiculous....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    follow the link in my signature for first mod info.

out of those choices id get intake and AP. why? because new tune, moar power, pshh sound, sf intake with box is sexy as hell.

with 1000 dollhairs id look for a used catted downpipe and then find a tuner ya like talking on the phone late at night to and sending nudez to and get an etune off them. if ya dont have enough $ for that save a little bit. the car wont run away. orrrr get intake and AP, save for DP and opensource tune then when u have enough buy a downpipe, keep saving until u have enough for tune, install DP, get a tune, resell AP.
    you had me at pshh sound. but in all seriousness i fully agree. AP an intake would be my first pick. then downpipe, SS, some gauges, then suspension if you track it or want to have an excuse to more than double the posted turn in speed limit. lmao. (i personally feel suspension is mostly wasted funds on a DD, but im probably alone in that)

i just ordered a perrin intake, AP, kartboy SS, invidia dp, SMY cluster and a few other goodies for my 2013, ill take a lot of pics when i install it all after it comes in so if you need any tips ill probably start a build thread to post up how it all goes. ill at least let you know what was worth the $ and what wasnt ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12