Turbo XS TBE Users

This is a discussion on Turbo XS TBE Users within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello! Just purchased a 2008 WRX Sedan and am in the market for a tbe. I will be running cobb ...

Turbo XS TBE Users

Hello! Just purchased a 2008 WRX Sedan and am in the market for a tbe. I will be running cobb tunings access port with stage 2 and narrowed down my decision to turbo xs's system. Originally, I was planned on only running a downpipe (cobb's dp), although I decided to go all in a get the full exhaust. I've crossed off perrin's tbe (too loud), invadia (sounds raspy to me), and others such as hks which sound like fart cannons. For those of you who are running this setup (turbo xs's tbe) how do you like it? How is the fitment? Any rubbing/rattling? Also did you purchase an aftermarket heat shield or modify the stock one? Is the exhaust 3inch throughout? Lastly its hard to find any good sound clips for those of you guys running this setup being stock otherwise so if any could post any clips that would be awesome! Any other feedback/personal experience with this system would be appreciated, thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The TXS exhausts I've heard are on the louder side
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Generally any time you upgrade to a full 3" tbe it will be significantly louder, but I think you already assumed that