Installed FMS Fmic kinked BPV line?

This is a discussion on Installed FMS Fmic kinked BPV line? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I finished up installing my FMS FMIC the other day after i blew apart my stocker, install was a ...

Installed FMS Fmic kinked BPV line?

So I finished up installing my FMS FMIC the other day after i blew apart my stocker, install was a bit troublesome with the crash beam and bumper, after the install I noticed that when i roll into boost and let off the car would buck/hesitate, also at WOT when running through the gears the car also bucks, quite annoying. I then performed a boost leak test found a few leaks which I then took care off, I still had the same issue, Eric Minehart suggested that the air from my BPV probably is not recirculating properly due to a slight kink in the return line, Ive tried reliving the pressure off the line to the best of my abilities, I still have the issue, what angers me the most is that the BPV line doesnt really seem to be kinked at all. Any suggestions??

im running the forge BPV.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is it a BPV and not a BOV? So you're recirculating the air via the valve, not dumping it to atmosphere? And you've presumably relovated the valve to somewhere near the nose of the car? If so I don't find his suggestion unreasonable.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

im not saying he is wrong, i just can figure out why? the FMS forge combo seems to be very common,here are some pictures

I Support ClubWRX
    Where is there a kink though?
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

exactly!!! so WTF is wrong, I have zero boost leaks, I pressurized the system to 25psi and used soap water, the valve is functioning properly, I even tried different springs

I Support ClubWRX
    So the valve is adjusted properly then? Hm... If he's certain it's the valve connections consider replacing temporarily the line with another and if possible make the other longer and so straighter, and see what happens? I don't know at this point.