2011 WRX Hatch TurboXS Turboback Exhaust install - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Hatch TurboXS Turboback Exhaust install within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I could get one today....

I Support ClubWRX
    I could get one today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I bought my TurboXS catback from Fast Tuning and was more than pleased. Shipping took 2 days and arrived in perfect condition. I was originally turned away from the blued tips but once on the car it looks perfect with the Plasma Blue paint.

Since nopistons93 did a detailed write up ill just say that everything lined up perfect, the only thing I am going to buy is some 15mm hangers because the tips are kinda close to the plastic and the mid pipe is close to the heat shield.

I installed mine on my back with a creeper since the lift at the shop I use had a truck on it at the time but it only took me 45mins- 1hr install time.

As far as the sound, it drones a little but not real bad. The sound is very deep at idle and at the worst drones at 2k rpms... cruising at 2200 or above really tapers down. I cant wait to hear what it sounds like with my catless 3" down pipe.
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

ClubWRX.net Vendor Fast Tuning Products's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlystang View Post
    I bought my TurboXS catback from Fast Tuning and was more than pleased. Shipping took 2 days and arrived in perfect condition. I was originally turned away from the blued tips but once on the car it looks perfect with the Plasma Blue paint.

Since nopistons93 did a detailed write up ill just say that everything lined up perfect, the only thing I am going to buy is some 15mm hangers because the tips are kinda close to the plastic and the mid pipe is close to the heat shield.

I installed mine on my back with a creeper since the lift at the shop I use had a truck on it at the time but it only took me 45mins- 1hr install time.

As far as the sound, it drones a little but not real bad. The sound is very deep at idle and at the worst drones at 2k rpms... cruising at 2200 or above really tapers down. I cant wait to hear what it sounds like with my catless 3" down pipe.
    Glad you like it. We also carry the exhaust hangers as well. Thank you again for your purchase.
    Available Nights and Weekends Via E-mail and Private Message!!
    We want to Earn your Business!
    Give Us a Call Monday - Friday 10a-6p EST to order by phone!
    724-708-3044
    Need a price matched or beat? Email Us: sales@fasttuningproducts.com
    Like Us on Facebook: www.FaceBook.com/FastTuningProducts
    www.FastTuningProducts.com
    We Accept Paypal/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/AMEX/Discover

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nopistons93 View Post
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I Support ClubWRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12