Looking for Accessport V1 maps!!

This is a discussion on Looking for Accessport V1 maps!! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This might have been answered before but I searched and read a **** ton of posts with no progress. I ...

Looking for Accessport V1 maps!!

This might have been answered before but I searched and read a **** ton of posts with no progress. I got a great deal on an UNmarried APV1 for my 05 wrx Ive been trying to opensourse tune but right now its out of my league and I dont want to **** somthing up. Now Ive been on the cobb site and seen their premade maps for stage 1 and vallet. Will these maps also work with the V1 or are they JUST for the V2? If they are just for V2 does anyone have the V1 maps? I know alot of people want the V2 and I have to agree it has alot of great functions but I dont need all these options I just want to Bring my wrx to stage 1 and flash for the short ram and tbe. My wrx is my DD and I just want alil more out of her. Thanks if anyone can help or has helpful info.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I can do you one better. Here's Cobb's full archive of V1 maps for the 2005 WRX. All of these are the final versions of the V1 maps before they released the V2. Note that Cobb doesn't actually support these anymore, but there they are anyway.

Maps-Archives
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Re: Looking for Accessport V1 maps!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh15T View Post
    I just want to Bring my wrx to stage 1 and flash for the short ram and tbe.
    You're gonna need a stage 2 tune for that TBE. And Cobb maps might not support that short ram. Just fyi man.

Posted from a fone.

Thanks guys I went ahead and downloaded them all just incase cobb removes them completely I can have them and if anyone in the future has the same problem. I know if I put the tbe and short ram on its going to be ready for stage 2 but like I said its my DD so if I can keep atleast some gas mileage itd be awesome. Brings me to another ?. If tune to a stage 1 and Id like to switch to the eco mode map and run it as real time over the stage 1 base map would it cause problems?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    If you install those mods you MUST flash to stage 2. It's not really an option.

I know you're concerned with gas mileage but to be honest mine increased with Cobb stage 2

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    If you install those mods you MUST flash to stage 2. It's not really an option.

I know you're concerned with gas mileage but to be honest mine increased with Cobb stage 2

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh15T View Post
    Thanks guys I went ahead and downloaded them all just incase cobb removes them completely I can have them and if anyone in the future has the same problem. I know if I put the tbe and short ram on its going to be ready for stage 2 but like I said its my DD so if I can keep atleast some gas mileage itd be awesome. Brings me to another ?. If tune to a stage 1 and Id like to switch to the eco mode map and run it as real time over the stage 1 base map would it cause problems?
    Dude you're over thinking this. If you put on the TBE, you must run the Stage 2 map. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. The Econ map is pointless. You shouldn't run that if you have Stage 2 mods...though it removes the ability to boost no higher than wastegate pressure IIRC. If you want to get better gas mileage, simply control your right foot.

Depending on which SRI you have (such as Cobb, SPT, K&N Typhoon), you shouldn't have any problems with it and a Stage 2 map since those intakes don't change volume of air flow coming in.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Thanks again guys Im still new to this tuning age ive been an old school car guy for a long time so for now ill run a stage 1 and when I throw on the mods Ill bring her up to stage 2 and "try" to control myself atleast when my wife is in the car with me lol.

That's the spirit!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Now what about the vallet mode ill be bringing my car to stage 2 and this summer im moving to germany and the car will be geting droped off at port to be shiped now will the vallet mode work or will it jack it all up? I just dont want somone rippong around in my car and saying thats how it was droped off

Also heard from a friend that said you can only re base map ypur ecu so many times befpre it bri ks bit you can flash alot is this true?

Ehhhhh? Disregard whatever your friend told you.