Up pipe - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Up pipe within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; That's the thing, unless the car is inland of the 15 FWY in SoCal or, say, in AZ somewhere, there ...

I Support ClubWRX
    That's the thing, unless the car is inland of the 15 FWY in SoCal or, say, in AZ somewhere, there is going to be some struggle getting the bolts to cooperate. If you are in Seattle or something I can't imagine what you'll go through.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Up pipe

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    That's the thing, unless the car is inland of the 15 FWY in SoCal or, say, in AZ somewhere, there is going to be some struggle getting the bolts to cooperate. If you are in Seattle or something I can't imagine what you'll go through.
    We don't salt the roads, so Oregon at least isn't bad at all. My car (2003) was totally rust-free underneath. The biggest issue I had were heat-cycled bolts, but they all spun free after breaking loose. I was lucky.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12