HELPPPP i need to ID this turbo

This is a discussion on HELPPPP i need to ID this turbo within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi guys how are you. well i bought the car with a costum rotated turbo... it had this garrent ar ...

Question HELPPPP i need to ID this turbo

hi guys how are you. well i bought the car with a costum rotated turbo... it had this garrent ar .50 m33 hybrid turbo... i dont know a lot about this turbo but i wanted to know what i have in my hands.. it seems like the hot side has a T for turbonetics engraved and also it seems it was an internally wastegated housing some time ago.... ??? im now running an TiAL EWG... the center piece has a Y2 and an A tamped one on each side of the piece. also it has on the hot side flange are these numbers 20307 i think.. one of the numbers seems cut off or something. anyway here are the pics. let me know if you guys have any ideas of what i have and how much hp would it be capable of. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Impossible to tell. You need the inducer and exducer of the compressor and turbine wheel to know exactly. Really hope the car wasn't being run with that screen on it. What vehicle was this installed on?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

it was on my 02 wrx.... i got a filter for it... but it was ran like that sadly...

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, like Ron said, without taking it apart and carefully measuring the compressor and turbine wheels there's no way of knowing exactly what it is.