Radiator

This is a discussion on Radiator within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Any recommendations for a good quality Radiator replacement for a 2003 Subaru WRX? I purchased a cheap replacement from O'Reilly's ...

Radiator

Any recommendations for a good quality Radiator replacement for a 2003 Subaru WRX? I purchased a cheap replacement from O'Reilly's and it lasted less than a year.

Also, any recommendations regarding hoses?

Thanks guys!

-Art

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Radiator

Authentic hoses with Koyo OEM, or Koyo Al race, or other Al race style rad. If the Al rad is chosen and your car is automatic you will need a transmission fluid cooler. 5 SPD cars don't. OWM Koyo rads work with either transmission.

Contact several site vendors and have them make offers vs one another.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Re: Radiator

I was luck to find an OE Koyorad on Craigslist for WAY cheap... maybe....

If it weren't for that I'd had gone with a cheap CX Racing Al radiator(eBay), read good stuff on it. Make sure to replace the hoses and clean the hose mating surfaces while you're at it.

Posted from a fone.

I Support ClubWRX

Radiator

Mishimoto or Gimmick Motorsports all aluminum radiator.

Sent from my magic banana
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S