Need help with stage 2 tune. - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Need help with stage 2 tune. within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok you guys are right my apologies. This log isn't from a Cobb map, it's from an etune I got. ...

Ok you guys are right my apologies. This log isn't from a Cobb map, it's from an etune I got. The parameters that are logged are the parameters that the tuner told me to log.

The tuner told me the target boost is 17-19 psi max depending on the weather and gear

I have a wideband, my afs are mid 11s on wot; more specially 11.2-11.4.

Mods are Cobb SF intake (no air box) catless turboback (invidia DP and SPT catback)

I think I answered all questions.
    A car is only as good as its driver

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Need help with stage 2 tune.

You should be logging that wide band then for sure. 11.4 is pretty lean, especially at that boost level. I am surprised you are that lean with those idcs. Log it and we will see.

You should be working with your etuner. They should take care of this and it is what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

You're right. I just got to figure out who I can log the two together. Maybe I'm mistaken about the afrs
    A car is only as good as its driver

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.