Tial waste gate with uppipe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Tial waste gate with uppipe within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; There's a Tial 44m EWG with uppipe for 0 (I could even get it lower) on my local forum. Is ...

Tial waste gate with uppipe

There's a Tial 44m EWG with uppipe for $400 (I could even get it lower) on my local forum. Is this a good deal? And what's installation like?
    pauller
    2013 Stage 2 SWP WRX Sedan
    DGR Coils-Invidia Q300 Ti Tip-Tomei 3in Catless Downpipe- Cobb AP w/ Stage 2+ 93 Map-Cobb SF Intake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Installation isn't an easy one. Be prepared with a fairly substantial amount of beer if you haven't done it before. Another set of hands is pretty much mandatory. Those v-bands are harder than you expect to work with.

Make sure you are prepared to get your tune fixed up. It'll be required after that one for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Good to know. Is the price right though? About $375 for the uppipe and EWG
    pauller
    2013 Stage 2 SWP WRX Sedan
    DGR Coils-Invidia Q300 Ti Tip-Tomei 3in Catless Downpipe- Cobb AP w/ Stage 2+ 93 Map-Cobb SF Intake

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pauller View Post
    Good to know. Is the price right though? About $375 for the uppipe and EWG
    Assuming it comes with all hardware, that isn't bad. There is a collection of hardware you should have though - bunch of springs and fittings and such, not including any v-bands or gaskets required. Assuming its not damaged either, thats a pretty good price. I think knew the kit runs about $650.

Dump pipe included?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.