can i fit a tdo5 turbo to my wrx wagon auto??

This is a discussion on can i fit a tdo5 turbo to my wrx wagon auto?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys new to the scooby world took a scooby in a trade and decided to keep it for a ...

Smile can i fit a tdo5 turbo to my wrx wagon auto??

hey guys new to the scooby world took a scooby in a trade and decided to keep it for a bit the only down side is its an auto boooo lol but iv done a few mods its a m reg im now looking to fit a tdo5 turbo to it im looking to see wht i need to do it the car has z4ecu,ss exhaust,d-valve,big blitz air filter i know it will need more to support it so could u help me out guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature. You'll need a turbo with the correct fitting too, but those are easy to find. For supporting parts, see the link.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.