Time for another Mod! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Time for another Mod! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 I agree with you there. That sounds like the best option anyway. Be sure to throw ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I agree with you there. That sounds like the best option anyway. Be sure to throw up a Stage 2 review when you're done!
    Thanks everyone for all the help, and I think ive decided to go with the COBB SS 3" downpipe, one more question though, this downpipe still requires an adapter, such as the one grimmspeed makes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the help, and I think ive decided to go with the COBB SS 3" downpipe, one more question though, this downpipe still requires an adapter, such as the one grimmspeed makes?
    I don't think so man. It's 3" on the way down, but it tapers/shrinks at the end so you can fit it up to your stock midpipe. It should say for sure on the COBB website. I picked one of these up used, but have yet to install it. It does seem like a really nice part though. Let us know how you like it after you re-flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Axex View Post
    I don't think so man. It's 3" on the way down, but it tapers/shrinks at the end so you can fit it up to your stock midpipe. It should say for sure on the COBB website. I picked one of these up used, but have yet to install it. It does seem like a really nice part though. Let us know how you like it after you re-flash!
    Ahh, was in class and I wasn't thinking straight, I'm getting the Invidia downpipe and the grimspeed adapter, then down the road ordering a 3" catback to replace the adapter

And I will absolutely post once stage 2 is flashed. Should be sometime around christmas, I was going to try and do it before hand as sort of an 'early' christmas gift, but I just got a $644 service on the car yesterday, and got a nice scare when the tech found 2 pieces of my 'engine valve stopper' (or something like that) in my motor oil. Although they believe thats from when my first motor was blown, and then the dealership never cleaned it all out and they bolted the pan back up to the new motor and it was in there until yesterday when it was finally cleaned up. Hopefully thats the case.
    Last edited by Mike193; 12-05-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12