2013 STi w/SPT exhaust.. will I need an adapter?

This is a discussion on 2013 STi w/SPT exhaust.. will I need an adapter? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have 2013 Sti with the Spt exhaust. When I decide to go stage 2 (probably in the spring) will ...

2013 STi w/SPT exhaust.. will I need an adapter?

I have 2013 Sti with the Spt exhaust. When I decide to go stage 2 (probably in the spring) will i need the adapter to go from 3 inch downpipe to 2.5 exhaust or is the Spt a 3 inch exhaust?
    Last edited by Rogan; 11-30-2012 at 06:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think it depends on the DP. The Cobb DP tapers to 2.5 inch so you do not need an adapter with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jrb5783 View Post
    I have 2013 Sti with the Spt exhaust. When I decide to go stage 2 (probably in the spring) will i need the adapter to go from 3 inch downpipe to 2.5 exhaust or is the Spt a 3 inch exhaust?
    Cobb you don't, most others are 3 inch. I got the guys at CNT to throw in the $30 adapter free
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2