Blow off valve

This is a discussion on Blow off valve within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone have any expierence with this model? "Subaru WRX/Legacy GT Go Fast Bits Respons Bypass Valve" Im not asking ...

Blow off valve

Does anyone have any expierence with this model? "Subaru WRX/Legacy GT Go Fast Bits Respons Bypass Valve" Im not asking if it will hurt the car im asking if anyone has used it or knows anyone who has and if the expierence was positive or negative. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go Fast Bits is usually a pretty reputable brand for quality BPVs. I personally haven't had one, but have a couple friends who have utilized them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar4l View Post
    Does anyone have any expierence with this model? "Subaru WRX/Legacy GT Go Fast Bits Respons Bypass Valve" Im not asking if it will hurt the car im asking if anyone has used it or knows anyone who has and if the expierence was positive or negative. Thanks
    I got one and wouldn't recommend it at all. Mine leaked. The BOV sound isn't worth it. Even with just a little bit venting to atmos its going to mess with the car and run rich between shifts... lots of afterfire. I put the stocker back on for now and its still fine even at 21 psi. I would stay stock or look for something full recirc if you dont want to worry about leaks and afterfire.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I've seen lots of complaints about the GFB BOV leaking.

FMS

I have always had good experiences with GoFastBits. However, this is not the first time I have heard of them leaking.

-Mason
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook