Nameless Axelback: Which one? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Nameless Axelback: Which one? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I origionally bought sti mufflers but the drone was terrible. the nameless is way better, but i park in the ...

I origionally bought sti mufflers but the drone was terrible. the nameless is way better, but i park in the driveway next to my infant daughters room and it wakes her up when i start it. let me know if you decide to sell yours. id love to hear how they sound on my Forester!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I got the Magnaflow off of a local member. It sounds good, could be louder but I think it's better to error on the lower side (wife and neighbors). I'd like to try the 5" mufflers for a week or so... I like the deeper sound.

my buddy has invidia n1 its loud as hell, other buddy just got ark and its to quiet. he even tells me your car sounds perfect and mean haha. i leave my house at 530 am so also was worried bout neighbors and gf bitching. all good so far lol.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    my buddy has invidia n1 its loud as hell, other buddy just got ark and its to quiet. he even tells me your car sounds perfect and mean haha. i leave my house at 530 am so also was worried bout neighbors and gf bitching. all good so far lol.
    when you're forced to sell let me know! Then I'll try my hand at it!

only reason i would sell is to get the 4" mufflers but the other half might kick my a** for buying the same product all over again lol
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

with the cobb dp its subtle but def mean when your in it!

I have the Nameless axleback with 4" mufflers on my 09 hatch and I think they are pretty loud. It sounds good, but I'm glad I didn't go with the deletes and sometimes wish I would've gone with the 5".
    The wife doesn't mind too much (she's very tolerant of my stupidity with car and bike mods) and it's not too bad when cruising, but you can certainly hear it when you get on the gas. My mom noticed it right away and thought that I had an exhaust problem.

hahaha yea our last car was stupid loud so my girl was said i better get the 5". used to my truck being loud and bikes an stuff as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12