Best place to buy CNT Racing DP??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best place to buy CNT Racing DP??? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by teflon_jones A couple of tips since I see so many people do a couple of simple things ...

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    A couple of tips since I see so many people do a couple of simple things wrong:
    1. Make sure you get new gaskets.
    2. Don't forget to retorque all of your bolts after your first significant drive/heat cycle.
    3. You must put the tune on the car at the same time as the DP. I haven't seen you mention anything about a tune...
    Thanks for the heads up on the gaskets. Do you know where is a good place to scoop those up? Is it just the downpipe gaskets? And I'll deffinately give it a retorque after a drive. As for the tune, I havent mentioned it but will deff have the Torqued Performance stage 2 tune until I get a pro-tune early next year.
    12/27/11 - Ordered
    01/16/12 - Received
    2012 WRX Hatch World Rally Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbathewhat View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the gaskets. Do you know where is a good place to scoop those up? Is it just the downpipe gaskets? And I'll deffinately give it a retorque after a drive. As for the tune, I havent mentioned it but will deff have the Torqued Performance stage 2 tune until I get a pro-tune early next year.
    I got my gaskets from Kronos and JSCSpeed, I ended up not really needing some of them (stock was fine) but used them anyways, it's better to have them rather than having an issue and ending up with your car on the sideline. I ordered my dp from Kronos but it was around $400 total with a few gaskets. I think $369 is a good price.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious sh*t."

'10 WRX DGM Sedan: CNT Catted DP, SPT Exhaust, Perrin STS adapter/bushings, TP Stage 2

hahaha oh that picture.....my greatest creation on clubdub yet.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12