Want stock BPV, 02 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Want stock BPV, 02 wrx within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've listed a wanted ad, but what all would I need to go back to stock? I know the BPV, ...

Want stock BPV, 02 wrx

I've listed a wanted ad, but what all would I need to go back to stock? I know the BPV, but what else? Anyone with a picture of everything? Sorry If this has been posted before. Also if you have links, please pm them to me or post here. Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegt92 View Post
    I've listed a wanted ad, but what all would I need to go back to stock? I know the BPV, but what else? Anyone with a picture of everything? Sorry If this has been posted before. Also if you have links, please pm them to me or post here. Thanks in advance
    What mods do you have? You could possibly source all the parts from Subaru to replace everything to stock. But why do you want to do this?

I just want to get rid of my BOV, and go back to a BPV. Not wanting to change anything else.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DorBink View Post
    What mods do you have? You could possibly source all the parts from Subaru to replace everything to stock. But why do you want to do this?

Probably because lots of fools install atmospheric BOVs on their cars, then sell them. Then someone that actually cares about how the car runs buys the car and knows that the stock BPV is the best unit to use on the car.

If you have too much trouble finding a used one for sale, try SubaruGenuineParts.com, or call your local dealer.. or maybe even a junk yard.

You will need the BPV, elbow, and hose that connects it to the intake.

Thanks MainFrame, I'm going to start a build thread sooner or later. Going on vacation next week, so probably after then.

I don't know if it's just me, But I can't find the item number or part anywhere on that site. Could you help me out? It's for an 2002 Subaru Wrx.
    Last edited by Mikegt92; 10-24-2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    https://www.partswebsite.com/subarug...imagecallout=7

..although I'm not finding the elbow or hose. Might check BPV price with your local dealership and buy it all from them. The parts department should be able to pull up a better exploded diagram to get the correct part numbers for the elbow and hose.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.