How not to piss off your local auto shop/tuner --do's and don'ts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on How not to piss off your local auto shop/tuner --do's and don'ts within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The best think is to just ask "educated" questions and be patient. Obviously if the shop is taking way to ...

I Support ClubWRX
    The best think is to just ask "educated" questions and be patient. Obviously if the shop is taking way to long to fix your car thats one thing but they probably have to deal with more than just one headache. Also this is good info:
    Technical Articles
    Dyno Check List | Airboy Tuning
    Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User CharlieBronson08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    although when i had my bike i did some squid things, like racing friends on straights just for fun, rode in shorts once. but now i always wear my jacket and have jeans with kevlar inside them, better than nothing but still not going to wear full leathers even though safer. i know i know lol. but hate going fast on straights on a bike no skill. although i do love wheelies i try to keep it to parking lots and will probably get a 600cc stunt bike. but riding twisties on a bike and wrx still give me an erection...lol
    Yes. Twisties. All day. And I dropped my bike popping wheelies, so I'm definitely a hypocrite. And I'm never running full leathers. Unless I'm trackin it. Full leather just seems so sexual to me, not sure why.

how to not piss them off: " hey, tuner... I had a good time with your mom and sister last night" <<< DON'T do that!
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

Quote Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    how to not piss them off: " hey, tuner... I had a good time with your mom and sister last night" <<< DON'T do that!
    I kinda trickled in my pants after seeing that

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    The best think is to just ask "educated" questions and be patient. Obviously if the shop is taking way to long to fix your car thats one thing but they probably have to deal with more than just one headache. Also this is good info:
    Technical Articles
    Dyno Check List | Airboy Tuning
    Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC
    This is true. When we get busy...due to crappy scheduling, customers start getting mad wondering why their car is still on the lfit...Short answer...we're busy.
    Overbooked...too much work for the few people we have

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12