Invidia DP on ebay

This is a discussion on Invidia DP on ebay within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey people, so I've decided to put an e-cutout on my exhaust on the DP. I don't want to cut ...

I Support ClubWRX

Invidia DP on ebay

Hey people, so I've decided to put an e-cutout on my exhaust on the DP. I don't want to cut up the OEM DP so I'm gonna order one from ebay along with the cutout. I don't want to buy a super expensive one since I'm gonna cut and weld the cutout to it. I found one on ebay that says it fits my car (and we all know how well parts found on ebay usually fit) but I'm a little hesitant about it.

I compared this one to DPs on Invidia's website. This ones part number matches one they have listed for 02-07 WRX/STi but I was wondering if it would still fit mine okay. The DPs from 02-now look relatively similar. The main thing I'm worried about is the divider and how far it sticks out. This one comes way out compared to the ones on Invidias's website listed for 08+ WRX, which seem to be flush with the bellmouth. I know the stock turbos have changed since the WRX first came to the states in 02 but I don't know by how much. I'm just worried that this divider may interfere or damage the turbo somehow. I'm new to the subie (and car modification in general) scene and am just now starting to delve into power increasing mods so sorry if something like this has been asked about. Any help/advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Find a different downpipe. One that is actually for your model/year car.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S