Cobb Ap issues

This is a discussion on Cobb Ap issues within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A while back when i got my car i bought a cobb ap ran the maps and never had a ...

Cobb Ap issues

A while back when i got my car i bought a cobb ap ran the maps and never had a problem. So the other day i just finally decided to update my ap tryed to run the maps and i gave a me fatel error code due to dougle up date not found. Has anyone had this issue and what was you solutions.

thanks
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i had this issue before. did it tell you that you needed to update your firmware? when i had my issue it said i needed to update the firmware so i did. then after i updated it told me i had an issue with the dongle. i realized that my firmware update didnt go through properly so i had to do the update again and it worked.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

No not the firmware but the dougle update coulds not be found and i called cobb and the guy told me that i needed to crank the car let it run and the code will go away and it didnt. So i called again and he later told me i had to send it in to get the dougle updated or the other issue could be that the ap isnt working but i told him how could it be the ap its been working fine all along untill the updated. He said no telling until i send it in so if its the dougle it would be 85 dollers or if its the ap 100 wtf it that right. I just feel like there gyping me.
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.