Cobb Ap issues
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb Ap issues within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; A while back when i got my car i bought a cobb ap ran the maps and never had a ...

Cobb Ap issues

A while back when i got my car i bought a cobb ap ran the maps and never had a problem. So the other day i just finally decided to update my ap tryed to run the maps and i gave a me fatel error code due to dougle up date not found. Has anyone had this issue and what was you solutions.

thanks
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i had this issue before. did it tell you that you needed to update your firmware? when i had my issue it said i needed to update the firmware so i did. then after i updated it told me i had an issue with the dongle. i realized that my firmware update didnt go through properly so i had to do the update again and it worked.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

No not the firmware but the dougle update coulds not be found and i called cobb and the guy told me that i needed to crank the car let it run and the code will go away and it didnt. So i called again and he later told me i had to send it in to get the dougle updated or the other issue could be that the ap isnt working but i told him how could it be the ap its been working fine all along untill the updated. He said no telling until i send it in so if its the dougle it would be 85 dollers or if its the ap 100 wtf it that right. I just feel like there gyping me.
    2006 WRX
    2012 WRX STI
    - Speed never kills anyone, Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what whats gets you. Jeremy Clarkson.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.