Nameless axle back exhaust question - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nameless axle back exhaust question within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 4 door and just installed the 5" mufflers. Amazing. Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Not annoying. No ...

I have a 4 door and just installed the 5" mufflers. Amazing. Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Not annoying. No drone. Will put up some videos when the Hurricane passes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just got the 5" mufflers on my 12 seadan 2 weeks ago, sound is perfect. nice low noise exhaust, not annoying, no drone, great on freeway and when you open it up it sounds amazing !nothing but compliments so far and no complaints from the neighbors, i leave at 5 am so i would hear about it if so haha. if anything at times i wish i got the 4".
    ps i also have a cobb catted dp
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

Anybody actually get any videos up?

Re: Nameless axle back exhaust question

Quote Originally Posted by toomanychens View Post
    I know. I'm still waiting. I am still going to buy it though

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toomanychens View Post
    Waiting for this too lol

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BPanda View Post
    That looks nothing like the axelback I have... I think that might be for an earlier model WRX (if it is for a WRX) that wasn't a dual exhaust. If you get it for a 11/12 you'll have two separate pieces. Then again, I don't know how the 5 doors are like because mine is a sedan. I personally really like it on my 2012. I went muffler delete and I think it sounds incredible, has a great rumble, especially on a cold start
    If you didnt know, why post?

That's for a hatch. 08-12 have the same factory dump location for the midpipe. Your sedan is different as are all the sedans from 08 and later. That exhaust is most definitely fit for a 08-13 sti or 11+ wrx HATCH.

Having seen a few of the nameless products in person and installed.. I like them. I think it will sound really good with the dual 5" mufflers.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I Support ClubWRX
    I just ordered the muffler delete for my12' sedan. Lets see how long it takes to get to FL. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    I just ordered the muffler delete for my12' sedan. Lets see how long it takes to get to FL. I can't wait.
    That's awesome, and I am jealous but I'm looking for the sound of the hatch 5" muffler exhaust from nameless. The sedan and hatch sound much different!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post
    Did you get your exhaust on yet? How do you like it?

2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

I Support ClubWRX
    As for the looks comments, yes it does look nice but when are you going to see anything more than the tips? I mean really? If thats the reason for not getting the magnaflow then I think you're wasting money. I have the Magnaflow for my hatch and it's a great combo of sound and price. Before I purchased I was told to try to hear it in person at the meets, which I would HIGHLY suggest to you unless you have the money and just want loud exhaust.

Did anyone drive around the block without any muffler exhaust when swapping out? Sounds like a damn rally car!

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    i just got the 5" mufflers on my 12 seadan 2 weeks ago, sound is perfect. nice low noise exhaust, not annoying, no drone, great on freeway and when you open it up it sounds amazing !nothing but compliments so far and no complaints from the neighbors, i leave at 5 am so i would hear about it if so haha. if anything at times i wish i got the 4".
    ps i also have a cobb catted dp
    This is great to hear. I ordered my 5" muffler replacement last weekend. Can't wait to put it on!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by squiRe2001 View Post
    Did you get your exhaust on yet? How do you like it?

Yes my muffler delete is on it took 2 weeks to get here. I LOVE the sound omitting from the axle back now. I'm glad I got the muffler delete and not the muffler version. The delete is just what I wanted for loudness.

I have a 2011 sedan and have also been considering the Nameless 4" or 5" muffler version. A guy with the Nameless delete lives close to me and it sounds terrible... Crazy annoying, and trust me, NOBODY thinks he is cool for having it. I am torn between the 4" and 5" because I have no idea what they sound like compared to the delete, but I think I would go with the 5" to be safe. You don't want to make a mistake on this...
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

I have the 4" on mine and it's a bit loud. I'm almost wishing I would've gone with the 5" or even the magnaflow.

I've had my 5" mufflers on for a while now and I can honestly say it's very tolerable for my work commute. Coming from the muffler delete which was insanely loud, this is dialed down a few notches. I too debated the 4" vs. the 5" and I'm glad I went with the 5. Great sound that's not over the top.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.