Nameless Performance 5" Muffler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Nameless Performance 5" Muffler within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking to start my exhaust with a Nameless axle back, and while I've found plenty of clips of the delete ...

Nameless Performance 5" Muffler

Looking to start my exhaust with a Nameless axle back, and while I've found plenty of clips of the delete and even a few of the 4" mufflers, I can't find any with the 5" mufflers. Can someone comment on or link me to the sound of the 5" muffler variant?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd assume that the 5" would be a lot like the 4" when it comes to sounds, the 5" would just be a slight bit quieter
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build
    ...On order since 5/14/2012
    ...Picked up on 6/29/2012

Quote Originally Posted by BPanda View Post
    I'd assume that the 5" would be a lot like the 4" when it comes to sounds, the 5" would just be a slight bit quieter
    Thats what their website says, but I'd like to actually hear a clip. Anyone?

i looked also to no avail. i decided to buy it any ways. i ordered it the 16th for my 12 hatch. i will comment when it arrives.( hopefully this week!)

Quote Originally Posted by topheRRwrx View Post
    i looked also to no avail. i decided to buy it any ways. i ordered it the 16th for my 12 hatch. i will comment when it arrives.( hopefully this week!)
    Thank you. I have a 4-door though, so I'd imagine the sound would be different from the hatch. Please let me know though. You ordered on the 16th and it isn't in yet?

^^^ They make these when you order them. Takes a little bit of time to do all the welding, they told me it'll be a 2 week wait from order to ship. No video will ever do an exhaust justice, so your best bet is to find someone with it, or more likely, to find someone with the 4" muffler and just imagine it a little bit quieter.
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build

I Support ClubWRX
    nothing sounds like a vid clip in real life.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Thank you all. How many exhaust bushings would I need to buy? What exactly are these for?

You can use the stock bushings to put this exhaust on. The aftermarket bushings are more for rallying and more off road stuff. Bushings are just the pieces that connect the hangers of the exhaust to the car. Don't pay someone to put this on either (unless it's me ), axel back exhausts are probably the easiest thing you'll ever install on a car
    2012 WRB WRX Sedan ...
    BPanda Build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.