dos and donts to get more power??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on dos and donts to get more power?? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; question for u guys, i have a 12 sti blown ringlands at 1100 miles stock denied warrenty etc whatever the ...

dos and donts to get more power??

question for u guys, i have a 12 sti blown ringlands at 1100 miles stock denied warrenty etc whatever the question is what all do i need to do to the internals to achive 450-500 whp ?..i already have header uppipe ewg inlet hose intake intercooler downpipe ebcs 725cc injectors and a 255 fuelpump. can you guys tell me what all im gonna need for internals or will piston rods and bearings be enough to achive this goal with my current parts ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I want 400+ HP!!!!

I posted that in the chat. You should read that thread.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's easy to get there. It all depends on how much money you have

What is the story behind the warranty being denied on a stock STI with blown ringlands at 1100 miles? Personally I would be more concerned about that than making more power, but to each his own.

I Support ClubWRX
    What does your tuner have to say? What it takes to make 450whp on one dyno can be drastically different than hitting it on another.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

more info on blown ringlands and what voided warranty. id be a little more concerened about my $40k cars warranty.
    Last edited by THE SHIRMINATOR; 04-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Re: dos and donts to get more power??

Srry about the late response, subaru denied the warrenty bc first they said the found a lose intake Mani bolt lose which led them to believe that I had an aftermarket one on it, after I told them there no possible way bc I left everything stock and hadn't touched it they said o well then abuse.....long story short I got the car back all tore apart from subaru they said 6700 to fix it...I talked with my lawyers and the lemon lay lawyers.they then sent one of there mechanics to look at my car to see what they thought. Being the car was all **** apart the mechanic said he couldn't determine weather anything was my fault or not ....that being said a few days later the lawyer called and said subaru will most likely blow me out of the watter in court Idk went that way and it could take 2-3 years to see any outcome ....I inturn said screw subaru and had the car built by iag , 404 whp on 93 now wanting more .....basically subaru gave me the bone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.