exoticspeed r1-t exhaust question. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on exoticspeed r1-t exhaust question. within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by oldRAtonewWRX13 im actually wondering how you like this exhaust it sounds great have you had any problems ...

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by oldRAtonewWRX13 View Post
    im actually wondering how you like this exhaust it sounds great have you had any problems thus far since i noticed this was posted last year in january any further recomendations was there tuning issues etc

20 Images That Prove Grammar and Punctuation Are Important | Pleated-Jeans.com
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oldRAtonewWRX13 View Post
    im actually wondering how you like this exhaust it sounds great have you had any problems thus far since i noticed this was posted last year in january any further recomendations was there tuning issues etc
    I'm still loving it. I get compliments all the time on how it sounds. The best part about it is that it's not obnoxiously loud. Tuning wasn't an issue since its only a cat back. I did however put a cobb catted downpipe on since then so now I have to run the stage 2 tune. I've been meaning to get a better video since my cell camera didn't do a good job of accurately reproducing the sound but still don't have a better camera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12