invidia n1 ti tip exhaust

This is a discussion on invidia n1 ti tip exhaust within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok, i was just wondering if anybody is running this exhaust on a 02-07, wrx im looking at buying this ...

invidia n1 ti tip exhaust

ok, i was just wondering if anybody is running this exhaust on a 02-07, wrx im looking at buying this for my wrx such as this one, pics or reviews would be appreciated thanks!!

Invidia N1 Ti-Tip Exhaust - 02-07 WRX/STI, SakariMotorsports.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I had that exhaust on the 02 WRX I owned 6 years ago coupled with an Invidia catless downpipe. It was very, very loud thanks to that melon launcher on the ass end. It comes with a silencer, which kind of helps, but I never used it. The resonator might as well not have done anything.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Ive owned that exhaust minus the flamer tip, I like it a lot.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I have an N1 CBE and I like mine, the only time it bothered me was driving for 12 straight hours... By that time my son had been screaming in my ear for 4 of them and my wife was sick of being in the car as well... So pretty much any thing wouldve annoyed me at that point...lol

To answer your question, it doesn't bother me at all and brings out the raspy boxer rumble that we all love so much...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i have the n1 race CBE [regular, not ti] and love it. the tip is a lot smaller than my previous exhaust.. it looks & sounds a lot better.

IMO, it's not that loud.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

thank you for the responses everybody!,i was just curious if any body had the ti tip cuz i havnt seen any pics of it on a subaru yet, regardless im still going to get the n1

I've always liked the sound I've heard coming out of the ti, But honestly, I can't stand mufflers/tips like that, which is why I have a bosal twin-tip, which is a standard oval shaped muffler with dual same side exits...Looks like the stock exhaust, but slightly larger. And significantly louder...But still quieter than the invidia ti

I Support ClubWRX
    There's a reason N1-style exhausts are the most common in the classifieds. I would buy used so you take less of a hit on depreciation when you get tired of the drone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    There's a reason N1-style exhausts are the most common in the classifieds. I would buy used so you take less of a hit on depreciation when you get tired of the drone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the Info, anyways i was looking at the n1 and the cobb catback, and i do plan on going full turbo back in future catless dp, which the cobb may be a better option in the long run for the drone issue.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I sent you a PM borracho
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    i have the n1 race CBE [regular, not ti] and love it. the tip is a lot smaller than my previous exhaust.. it looks & sounds a lot better.

IMO, it's not that loud.
    You're on crack if you think its not that loud!!! Only thing louder than that I have heard was a Blitz Nur-Spec.

Edit: but it does sound sexy as all hell!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying