Nameless Axleback on my hatch - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nameless Axleback on my hatch within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by teflon_jones They need a car to mock it up on so somebody in that area just needs ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    They need a car to mock it up on so somebody in that area just needs to volunteer their car and they'll probably get a free exhaust. Volunteers?
    All volunteers,see the list Nameless Performance Inc. | Wanted Cars
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    hey,how's that acrylic sump coming along?
    See, new years resolutions have a nice redeaming quality... I have an entire year to do it.

...I am procrastinating. I need to move my rock over into a different tank with a bleach/base soak and just restart the tank. After about 8-10 years, any mistake or dead flow spot turns into a nutrient sink, and its too hard to remove. I am contemplating upgrading while I am at it. I see a black hole forming and my wallet disappearing.... And you thought bushings were bad about building up quick.

For a short period of time, my personally estabilished minimum loan contributions > STi > Fish Tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    See, new years resolutions have a nice redeaming quality... I have an entire year to do it.For a short period of time, my personally estabilished minimum loan contributions > STi > Fish Tank.
    We think alike.The car has become a bigger priority.My empty tank with the custom made sump sits gathering dust.Its too painful to look at it.I was thinking ,all I had to do was drill the tank & do the plumbing.But its the thought of buying all the equipment I need(the lights,wavemaker,pumps,etc)thats holding me back.Maybe later this year.And my wife is now ignoring it,or doesn't seem to notice the empty tank in the middle of the room as it has become a piece of furniture.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    We think alike.The car has become a bigger priority.My empty tank with the custom made sump sits gathering dust.Its too painful to look at it.I was thinking ,all I had to do was drill the tank & do the plumbing.But its the thought of buying all the equipment I need(the lights,wavemaker,pumps,etc)thats holding me back.Maybe later this year.And my wife is now ignoring it,or doesn't seem to notice the empty tank in the middle of the room as it has become a piece of furniture.
    It is a black hole for money. The trick is just to get a good start up. I'd suggest bare bottom and a drilling some holes in the bottom for some flow. Powerheads and anything tha requires maintenence will fail via Murphy's Law. Always the hardest one to get to, also. I need to redo the canopy before I put my lights in. They are too low to the water.

I think I've decided to stick with a 30g. I am going to buy a new one I think though. The current one has been used for over 30 years now. I'd like to get one with the overflows drilled and also get a couple holes put in the bottom for some closed loop plumbing. My last one required almost NO maintenence other than water top offs with some kalk in it (not even water changes) for years. Just gotta get it set up right.

...I have some coral to send you once you start it up. No joke. I'm going to post in the off topic about it.
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log

I Support ClubWRX
    My plan was to drill the back for the overflow.I didn't plan on drilling the bottom.Will have to look into that.I have a custom made bow front hood that I painstakingly made.I think I'll do that plumbing this weekend.I already have all the stuff I need.Just need to drill the tanks & do the PVC piping.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    My plan was to drill the back for the overflow.I didn't plan on drilling the bottom.Will have to look into that.I have a custom made bow front hood that I painstakingly made.I think I'll do that plumbing this weekend.I already have all the stuff I need.Just need to drill the tanks & do the PVC piping.
    Nice. I made a post over in off topic. Lets move it over there =). Me and Fallen have been reefing it up a bit.
    2011 STi Build Log

just called Jason at Nameless today and ordered mine (your threads got me motivated ). I'm getting the black powder coated one with the polished tips (staggered). He said that once it gets back from powder coating he's gonna use mine for the website pictures since none are up and ship it out.
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr8er View Post
    just called Jason at Nameless today and ordered mine (your threads got me motivated ). I'm getting the black powder coated one with the polished tips (staggered). He said that once it gets back from powder coating he's gonna use mine for the website pictures since none are up and ship it out.
    Yeah,lovin mine.The black powdercoat will look good on your OBP,maybe not so on my WRB.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr8er
    Good deal. I've wanted to hear one of these in-person ever since Scott mentioned them. Beer(s) on me...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

haha, hell yeah. im down for whenever. jason told me that he had every part for it in house and would weld it up tomorrow for me and have in in for powder by monday. he said the turn around has been anywhere from 1 day to 5 days on the powder though so friday at the latest it should be in the mail (his words). we'll definitely have to get together. how's your car coming along? in the shop yet? (sorry tony about the thread-jack )
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr8er
    haha, hell yeah. im down for whenever. jason told me that he had every part for it in house and would weld it up tomorrow for me and have in in for powder by monday. he said the turn around has been anywhere from 1 day to 5 days on the powder though so friday at the latest it should be in the mail (his words). we'll definitely have to get together. how's your car coming along? in the shop yet? (sorry tony about the thread-jack )
    Don't apologize to him about the threadjack; I'm responsible for him getting in on an epic GB, so he owes me

It got flatbedded to Troy on Wednesday.

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr8er View Post
    (sorry tony about the thread-jack )
    No problem.I would have taken that beer(s) if I didn't have to drive 2 1/2 hours for it!!!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Don't apologize to him about the threadjack; I'm responsible for him getting in on an epic GB, so he owes me
    Lol,yeah.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx
    Lol,yeah.
    Did you end up with everything they offered?

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx
    No problem.I would have taken that beer(s) if I didn't have to drive 2 1/2 hours for it!!!
    I avoid the city like the plague...

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Did you end up with everything they offered?
    Yep,got the whole deal,shift kit,rear endlinks,Xmember bushings,rear subframe bushings.Have yet to install the Xmember & endlinks.

And its not too bad in the city,you just have to get used to the smell of piss.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.