What do you think of this exhaust? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on What do you think of this exhaust? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Born2Board I'd also be very interested in one for a 2011 hatch when I nab mine in ...

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Board View Post
    I'd also be very interested in one for a 2011 hatch when I nab mine in the next couple months. I did hear from others that it's significantly louder than stock. I also heard you guys say it's only 5db louder than stock. Which one is it, I wonder? =)
    We said it was 5dB louder than stock at IDLE. It's substantially louder than stock at wide open throttle. Normal driving, it's about 5-10dB average louder in the car under acceleration. At cruise though, wind noise in the car eclipsed both the stock exhaust and ours. You'll also notice that all of the owners of ours who are a little more sensitive to loud exhausts always temper their comments with the fact that they love the exhaust and are extremely pleased with it. Seriously, it sounds amazing. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding exhaust, IMO.

Jason
    Name, untitled. Quality, unrivaled.

Contact us at: sales@namelessperformance.com

See what we do and how we do it on our Facebook page.
    In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA? We want your car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason@Nameless View Post
    Seriously, it sounds amazing. You'll be hard pressed to find a better sounding exhaust, IMO.
    From the videos I've seen, I agree. It reminds me of the Group B rally cars.

Do you guys have plans to support earlier WRX models later on? I'm local and can work with you anytime as far as prototyping goes.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Do you guys custom build everything, or keep some in stock? I've got a 2011 sedan. Not picky, just want one quick. I may just call tomorrow. . .

Ordered. Looking forward to it!

I Support ClubWRX
    This thread always makes me want to bust my wallet out on the spot...

Minus rage's review. Rage, please post any updates (sure you will regardless). Vendor seems to have been really good on feedback so far, so hopefully they are just jammed up for a bit.

I really am leaning towards picking one for my hatch up next month =).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Jason@Nameless View Post
    As soon as we get an '08-'10 hatch in here to build the prototype out. Haven't found one locally yet. We're in the Portland, Oregon area so if you do know of anyone in this area with a hatch, have them hit us up. I also just posted a CL ad searching for a test car.

Jason
    If I had the time, I would drive from DC to OR for you. Please keep us posted. I have sold this to my fiancee so I am ready to go!

not good. Even if busy, you would think they would at least give a quick status update somewhere saying that they are working on it.

I Support ClubWRX
    After my complaint & complaints from others ,all issues with delivery have been resolved,with promises of transparency in the future.I just got an email with the tracking number & apologies from the vendor.Thats why I have deleted posts pertaining to the issue so as not to interfere with their business.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    'ish happens :]
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob | KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | 24mm Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear | Kartboy Front & Rear Endlinks | Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    After my complaint & complaints from others ,all issues with delivery have been resolved,with promises of transparency in the future.I just got an email with the tracking number & apologies from the vendor.Thats why I have deleted posts pertaining to the issue so as not to interfere with their business.
    Good move...I read over on Nasioc what Jason explained...its good that he took responsibility and righted the wrongs. Guess it comes along with starting up a new company from scratch. They are living and learning and bettering themselves for it...that's pretty good.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

now all they need to do is get a 08+ wrx sedan in there so I can order one.

Damn Rage, sorry that was such a PITA for you. Mine was ordered yesterday, and I've already got the tracking number. It says it will be here next Wednesday. Assuming it shows up around then, this will all be very easy.

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    If you guys make a catback to mount up to my invidia V2 downpipe (03 wrx) I'll gladly sell off my Borla Hush. Unfortunatly axleback does no good when trying to run full 3" catless exhaust
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    glad the issue was resolved

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Video of an nameless axleback on a hatch,not my car
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast