What do you think of this exhaust? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on What do you think of this exhaust? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Heide264 Going to wait a bit to get some reviews on the hatch one and go from ...

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Going to wait a bit to get some reviews on the hatch one and go from there.
    Nameless GR Hatch AxleBack Beta Test Notes | Nameless Performance Inc.

That is our local customer's notes on the hatch system that we put on his car. He is very particular and has owned 5-6 different exhausts on his car since buying it. We thought that would be a great opportunity for us to get a discerning review from someone who could articulate the differences between the various exhausts he has experienced back to us relative to our design. We were right. He was very helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stu_Gotti View Post
    I just asked on the NASIOC thread, but I'm going to call directly and just chat it up and make the purchase. I saw they do 5% for active duty, but I've been off AD for about 6 years now...
    I don't care if you're a vet or active duty. It's all the same to me, you served, we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason@Nameless View Post
    I don't care if you're a vet or active duty. It's all the same to me, you served, we appreciate it.
    Good to know.

The more I read about your exhaust, the more I'm liking it.

Nice! I'm going to wait until I've officially got my WRX first, but I do believe I may be set on this AB and the AP for starts.
    I can get you an AP too, call me when your car gets in. 360.263.5001

Jason

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well sir, you've got yourself a customer that'll keep coming back...
    Clark Tuned | Cobb SRI, DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | STi Group-N Engine Mounts | Plate Relocation | KB F+R Endlinks, Pitch Stop, Shift Knob, F+R Shift Bushings | Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear, Gearbox +Shift | PST Carbon Driveshaft | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | Yakima Roof Rack + Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

I Support ClubWRX
    I can get you an AP too, call me when your car gets in. 360.263.5001

Jason
    Count on it, Jason!
    Clark Tuned | Cobb SRI, DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | STi Group-N Engine Mounts | Plate Relocation | KB F+R Endlinks, Pitch Stop, Shift Knob, F+R Shift Bushings | Whiteline Front Sway & 22mm Rear, Gearbox +Shift | PST Carbon Driveshaft | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 | Yakima Roof Rack + Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Blue Prova Rearview

I just asked on the NASIOC thread, but I'm going to call directly and just chat it up and make the purchase. I saw they do 5% for active duty, but I've been off AD for about 6 years now...
    A lot of us here on club dub are Vets.. its been 8 years out of AD for me. I never thought 5yrs in the army would yield me a discount on scooby parts though
    It still gives me a warm n fuzzy to see our time and hard work is appreciated.

Jason keep us posted on those 08-10 offerings I'm going to snag one up once they're available.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Follow us on Facebook too. We like guns and shooting things and building a lot of 'after school projects' that we share there. The last of these was a revolving target we built out of Jaguar V12 cams, a diesel truck wheel, some strut tower bar material and a pile of the drops out of our laser cut T304 flanges. Then we shot it with our Mosin Nagant, AR-15 & .17 HMR...here are the results:

And yes, someone actually managed to shoot the nut off of the bearing assembly in the top. Which is a hinge bearing intended to hold a 300 pound door.

We also made an open blast furnace that got hot enough to melt a BMW ZF Automatic transmission casing entirely off of the internals of the transmission, and then get the liquid alloy hot enough to ignite the magnesium in the alloy. It was spectacular. I am going to have to post video someday. :-)

So it's not all building go-fast parts, we have a lot of fun here and take lots of photos and video. And we don't always destroy things (although often we do), we build our own tools also. :-)

Our goal is to have a downpipe exchange program where you ship in your cheapo downpipe for a discount and then we build a giant statue of Starscream from the transformers out of import downpipes. So appropriate.

Jason Griffith
    Engineering Director
    Nameless Performance, Inc

See what we do and how we do it on our Facebook page.
    In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA? We want your car.

guns, tools.. FIRE.. not to mention producing sweet go fast goodies..

big kid playground! lol

Beat ya to the punch about fb though.. hit the like button some time earlier this afternoon
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    A lot of us here on club dub are Vets.. its been 8 years out of AD for me. I never thought 5yrs in the army would yield me a discount on scooby parts though
    It still gives me a warm n fuzzy to see our time and hard work is appreciated.

Jason keep us posted on those 08-10 offerings I'm going to snag one up once they're available.
    Amen brotha! I'm a firm believer that Veterans should be treated NO differently from AD service men and women... I still flash my expired old green military ID and get discounts every so often... more recently I've begun involving myself in organizations that really take care of vets like IAVA and such...

Def 100% decided on this product though, so I'm even more looking forward to my ride in a week!

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow us on Facebook too. We like guns and shooting things and building a lot of 'after school projects' that we share there.
    Ya'll are A-ok in my books! :]

Amen brotha! I'm a firm believer that Veterans should be treated NO differently from AD service men and women... I still flash my expired old green military ID and get discounts every so often... more recently I've begun involving myself in organizations that really take care of vets like IAVA and such...

Def 100% decided on this product though, so I'm even more looking forward to my ride in a week!
    Man they let you keep yours?? .. when I ets'd they wanted my ID AND my dog tags .. I wasn't going to complain after the mountain of paperwork I had to sign so I forked em over. Would have been nice to keep that stuff, I'd have framed em with the pretty copy of my DD214

I'm def looking at a Nameless exhaust.. no doubt about that. Stu do you have links to the organizations you've been working with? I'd like to get more involved, if you could pm those I'd appreciate it!
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I still have my id as well. Made them give me a new one about a week before I went on terminal.

And I'm mostly going to be getting a nameless. Just waiting for them to make one for the 08+ sedan. And the full tbe as well.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Man they let you keep yours?? .. when I ets'd they wanted my ID AND my dog tags .. I wasn't going to complain after the mountain of paperwork I had to sign so I forked em over. Would have been nice to keep that stuff, I'd have framed em with the pretty copy of my DD214

I'm def looking at a Nameless exhaust.. no doubt about that. Stu do you have links to the organizations you've been working with? I'd like to get more involved, if you could pm those I'd appreciate it!
    Well I was told when I got out they needed my ID, so I gave that up but was able to keep my dog tags. I was able to get it back through the DEERS office on Patuxent River Naval Air Station because the Navy feels as though if you have obligation time left on your DD214 then you can have an ID... so I got that and kept that one lol. I'll shoot you a PM.. there are great organizations out there for sure, and it looks as though Nameless certainly fits the bill.

I'm going to post here what I posted on nasioc.

Installed my axleback yesterday. Initial thought was that it was louder than expected. I must say the longer i listen to it, the more I like it. Sounds completely different from stock. From the inside, at/during acceleration, the exhaust note is definitely audible.

From outside it just sounds amazing. I honestly didn't think the exhaust would be this loud, but it is not a bad thing either. I was hoping it would not be as quiet as a SPT nor would it be as loud as some of the other name brand ones. This seem like a good equilibrium point.

As people have mention, videos does not do it justice when it comes to the rumble or the loudness of the exhaust.

Overall rating of this product is GREAT. Jason is the man, best auto part customer service I've ever had.
    - That was my review yesterday on nasioc.

Now Today:

So I installed the exhaust yesterday... I couldn't get any sleep at all last night because, I kept thinking about my exhaust and I wanted to hear that boxer rumble again. And when I did fall asleep... you guessed it, I was dreaming about my car... I guess it is that good, or bad however you want to see it. It's 7 right now and I don't know wth to do hahaha.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast