What do you think of this exhaust? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on What do you think of this exhaust? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I think I'm going to scoop this.. I REALLY love that exhaust note!...

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I think I'm going to scoop this.. I REALLY love that exhaust note!
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

"I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can't wait to see the one for the 08+ wrx sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I've been reading all the threads pertaining to this exhaust and there are many reasons why I think this company will get my business and consistently keep my business...

High-Quality, Competitive (seriously), Small Business, Made in USA and they're extremely knowledgeable and very actively helping and clarifying their products which is good for relations within the community. Kudos to you guys, keep it up and I'll certainly be coming to you in the next week to pickup the axle-back for my 11' that's due in any day.
    Clarke Tuned | Cobb SRI | Cobb DP | Nameless Mid-Pipe & Axleback | PW TMIC | DW65C | NGK2309 | SPT STS | RA Flaps w/Blue | Pro-Clip | KB Black Aluminum Shift Knob
    KB Front & Rear Shifter Bushings | 18x9.5 +40 Gunmetal Rota D wrapped in 265/35ZR-18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
    Yakima Roof Rack Complete System w/ Highroller Bike Rack & Yakima Fairing | 35% Tint | Full Sound Dead | Kicker BassStation 2ea. 12" | Blue Prova Rearview

if you guys develop anything for the 06-07 wrx. post it up. i would be interested especially a USA company gotta support them. i would like to get a turbo back setup some day. i also drive a 3yr old around and want that awesome sound without the ricer notes.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

I have a possible deal in waiting (for almost a month now) with a guy on a SPT cat back....I'll give it like 2 more weeks and then I am buying this.

So far from talking to Jason and seeing their products, I really like them. Definitely a good company with great customer service.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    I have a possible deal in waiting (for almost a month now) with a guy on a SPT cat back....I'll give it like 2 more weeks and then I am buying this.

So far from talking to Jason and seeing their products, I really like them. Definitely a good company with great customer service.
    I don't suppose we have been talking to the same person about the SPT?!I got tired of waiting & this sounded better than the SPT
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I'm going to PM you....
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    I will probably pick one of the new hatch ones up. I'd like some noise, minus any highway drone =).

Going to wait a bit to get some reviews on the hatch one and go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

After I posted yesterday saying it was a little loud at idle, I started up the car while I was taking out the trash and yes, at initial start-up it's a bit loud, but as soon as the idle settled to normal levels, it was perfect. I take back what I said about normal idle being a bit loud. It's pretty much perfect.

Ripping through the gears on the on ramp today was just plain awesome. It's the best sounding exhaust I've heard when you really get on it. I loved the Cobb on my old car, but I couldn't choose between the two. Of course the Cobb was a full TB and not just an AB.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I Support ClubWRX
    I was told mine would ship on Friday!
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice! I'm going to wait until I've officially got my WRX first, but I do believe I may be set on this AB and the AP for starts.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu_Gotti View Post
    Nice! I'm going to wait until I've officially got my WRX first, but I do believe I may be set on this AB and the AP for starts.
    I think they have a discount for Veterans.You should ask Jason.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I Support ClubWRX
    I just asked on the NASIOC thread, but I'm going to call directly and just chat it up and make the purchase. I saw they do 5% for active duty, but I've been off AD for about 6 years now...

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Seems like an awesome company. If I ever decide to get rid of my Borla Hush this has become my next option. Hoping of course they do an exhaust for the bugeye
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    Seems like an awesome company. If I ever decide to get rid of my Borla Hush this has become my next option. Hoping of course they do an exhaust for the bugeye
    It would be nice to see what they can offer for the GD's. I too would be interested in seeing what options they can come up with.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast