The 100% CORRECT, Multi-picture, Non-ghetto, STI I/C sprayer installation - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on The 100% CORRECT, Multi-picture, Non-ghetto, STI I/C sprayer installation within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just finished making the harness for my spray system. Used all factory connectors and components. Works perfectly including the low ...

Just finished making the harness for my spray system. Used all factory connectors and components. Works perfectly including the low fluid light in my prodrive cluster...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i cant understand where to go with the purple and black one from the ic switch to the foglight harness ; i can t find any orange with white an or red wire ?, also the one from the watertank in picture the red line ; i can t figure that one out neither ! so on the photo ; the purple , orange and red line please help ; i drive wrx 2003
    Last edited by Thomasplus; 12-27-2013 at 12:07 PM.

this is exactly what i've been looking for. Thanks!!

thanks to me your eye fel on this :-) my car is european maybe different ?, can anyone say wich signal these leads should sent , coming from the fog light harness ?? ?? thank you

There is a button you could use instead of LEDs from the electronics shop.
    There is a sprayer auto-timer button which should sit next to the trigger button you have.
    It will also indicate on/off. It is lit, both the power and activate on/off are lit.
    http://www.mrtrally.com.au/newslette...y/sti_ws_3.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    There is a button you could use instead of LEDs from the electronics shop.
    There is a sprayer auto-timer button which should sit next to the trigger button you have.
    It will also indicate on/off. It is lit, both the power and activate on/off are lit.
    http://www.mrtrally.com.au/newslette...y/sti_ws_3.JPG
    itsss the cable guy :-) lol

its like in movies : which cable to cut for not making da bomb explode ?, anyone ?, :-)

i actually used the factory wiring diagram and made a harness for the intercooler spray system utilizing all factory components and connectors.. I didn't splice or cut into anything.. It's like my car came equipped from the factory with the spray system installed.

Quote Originally Posted by italy wrx View Post
    i actually used the factory wiring diagram and made a harness for the intercooler spray system utilizing all factory components and connectors.. I didn't splice or cut into anything.. It's like my car came equipped from the factory with the spray system installed.
    i must look for that thanks for reply ;-) i would like to hear the one who strted this post ; looks like a pro to me ;-)

If you don't mind, what does the rear fog light look like on your car? i would like to install one on my car but, like the spray system I want it to be factory correct..

Quote Originally Posted by italy wrx View Post
    If you don't mind, what does the rear fog light look like on your car? i would like to install one on my car but, like the spray system I want it to be factory correct..
    its mounted in the rear light unit , on left side it is on uk cars the right side .
    i can take picture if you want .
    pm me :-)

getting closer to the ic spray installation ; just have a purple and black wire spare ; the system works only not the switch light .. if i connect the black and purple wire on extern batterie should it burn then ? someone ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.