Exhaust and posting help!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Exhaust and posting help! within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Question: I am looking for a new exhaust for my 2008 WRX. It currently has the stock exhaust and i ...

Question Exhaust and posting help!

Question: I am looking for a new exhaust for my 2008 WRX. It currently has the stock exhaust and i feel that it needs a bit more.... kick. I don't want a blaring 4" exhaust, but I want an exhaust that will be a bit louder than the stock exhaust and resonate nicely. any suggestions?

(Links with audio/video files are greatly appreciated )

Thanks for the help!

-J
    Last edited by JHelsten; 07-23-2009 at 09:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm assuming it's a hatch?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    I'm assuming it's a hatch?
    Ya it is. 2008 WRX hatch. where should i re-post this?

perrin performance is what i have. I think its the best sounding catback out. SPT sounds to muffled.

I Support ClubWRX
    Exhausts are generally power adding mods, post here: Engine Modifications - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums

I have moved the thread to Engine Modifications ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

i have a 3" TBE. which is not at all what you are looking for. Perrin, SPT, Borla, Cobb, turbo XS all have some cat-backs. i personally like Cobb.

here's some --> STi & WRX Performance Parts: Cat Back Exhaust Systems

unless you do want a Turbo-back, then disregard my post.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Yup, a catback is what i'm looking for. thanks for the help. I'll let you know what i decide on

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.