In the spirit of Ninefourteener, I decided to start documenting my car's progress. Should have started this a while back, but it's never too late I suppose.
Here are a few links to threads of issues I've been dealing with over the past 6 months just to give you some background (and for my own reference).
ClubWRX: IAM Stuck at 15
Cobb: IAM Stuck at 15
RomRaider: How to "scale MAF" stock airbox...Help with AF Learning...
XPT Stage 2 map up on the dyno - not happy!
And for the sake of the first post, as of today (July 4th, 2009), my mod list is as follows:
- Apex'i Super Grounding System
- Lightly Pro-Tuned 223whp/230wtq @ 14.5 psi
- Perrin Lightweight Crank Pulley
- AMSOIL 5W-30
- K+N filters
- Full TBE: Greddy Evo2 cat-back, ERZ catless downpipe, TiTek catless uppipe. Thermo-Tec coated and wrapped
- Samco blue intercooler hoses
- Walbro 255lph fuel pump
- Gimmick turbo inlet hose
- Samco MAF hose
- Brembo drilled rotors
- Hawk Performance pads
- Whiteline Rear Subframe Lock Kit
- Whiteline steering rack bushings
- Whiteline Rear Differential Bushings
- Whiteline gearbox bushing mounts
- COBB Short Shift Lever + front bushing
- COBB rear shifter bushing
- CUSCO master brake cylinder brace
- CUSCO 22mm front sway bar
- Techna-Fit stainless steel clutch line w/ Motul 600 fluid
- Blitz Full auto Turbo Timer
- STi hood scoop + air splitter
- Kartboy XL exhaust hangers
- Grimmspeed tranny ****tail mix (awesome!)
Coming to theaters this summer hopefully:
* Techna-Fit stainless steel brake lines
* Grimmspeed phenolic spacers
* TGV delete
* Grimmspeed IM PnP and coated
* Eibach camber bolts
* Mach V "blues"
* 800cc or 1000cc injectors
* E85 tune
* STi TMIC or similar
That's it for now gang. Pics will come.