Drive by wire? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Drive by wire? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; good luck!...

I Support ClubWRX
    good luck!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks Sinister. if that was for me...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chattownsubie View Post
    thanks Sinister. if that was for me...
    It was!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

c'mon man. Bonaroo peeps don't hunt people down...
    ha...spoken like someone who's never been on tour.. People are not the tree hugging, peace to the world, love hippies you read about.

Man, the "lot scene" of any jam band show...Phish, Dead, Umphrees, Bisco, etc... all pull in 3 kinds of people: the dregs of society or better known on tour as Gutter punks who are just there for the drugs and to cause trouble (20%), The actual Kids...hardcore tour heads there for the music...drugs are just a bonus (10%), and cheezy ass frat/sorority mobs that drink Pabst & Coors in a can and scream as loud as they can during every slow song or solo just to hear their own pretentious voices (unfortunately 70% )...lol Bonnaroo simply exponentiates the aforementioned issues with each group.

At least Dave Mathews won't be there this year. I love Dave but god he draws more people with greek letters tattooed on their bicept than any other show I've been to. ...and I've been to over a thousand. (apologize if I offend anyone...clearly I'm not talking about you, Subi ownership trumps all...ha)

...anywhoo, I digress.

but seriously i would really appreciate it if you would do that for me. i did find out today that it only does it when there is boost. if the gauge is reading vaccum the revs stop as soon as i lift off the gas. but if there is even a few pounds it keeps climbing. anyway, i will pm you my address Scooby-Doo and let you decide if you trust me.
    No problem man. I've had so many people help me over the years it's my Karmic duty to repay the scene when the opportunity presents itself

BTW, I PM'd you the tracking number...good luck!!
    Last edited by Sooby-Doo; 05-29-2009 at 06:35 AM.
    S&R Built 2.5/2.0 '03 Hybrid w/ PE1818
    Scott Siegel Tuned 308whp/320wtq
    Vogtland Club Spec Springs on KYB AGX's

******* I BOOST, therefore I AM! *******

yeah, never been. want to real bad but the wife kinda disapproves of the illegal activities i (may) partake in... again i thank you and i will try her out as soon as it arrives.

yeah, never been. want to real bad but the wife kinda disapproves of the illegal activities i (may) partake in... again i thank you and i will try her out as soon as it arrives.
    ha...word! Luckily my wife is down and her parents are watching the kids while we go, though my 10 yr old is pissed he's not coming but we're taking him to see O.A.R. & Slightly Stoopid in July and Dave in August so he can deal.

No worries on the shipping man, it was only like 5 beans so it's all good!

nice. he is starting early man. i didn't really find music i liked until i was like 18 or so except for the dead. i've always loved them and i'm wearing a shirt right meow to prove it. i went to the dealership today and ordered the gasket. i figured it can't hurt to put a new one on there plus it was just like 12 bucks. i will keep this thread posted when i get the bpv on there. thanks again.

I Support ClubWRX

Hurry up Meow
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

am i jumping around from limb to limb all nimbly bimbly! am i drinking milk from a saucer!

nice. he is starting early man. i didn't really find music i liked until i was like 18 or so except for the dead. i've always loved them and i'm wearing a shirt right meow to prove it. i went to the dealership today and ordered the gasket. i figured it can't hurt to put a new one on there plus it was just like 12 bucks. i will keep this thread posted when i get the bpv on there. thanks again.
    I <3 the Dead too...I'm "only" 33 (34 in 26 days ) but have been lucky enough to see over 25 dead shows, though I've been to a lot more. Was on Phish tour for almost 4 yrs so I'm in the hundreds there...kinda lost count...lol. I was in Morrison in '96 at Red Rocks when the riots happened cause that chick got hit by a truck...CRAZY!. That should be right down the road from you Sinister. Seen any good shows there?

Good call on the gasket, you just never know with those things so you might as well have one on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post

Hurry up Meow
    OMG

Have a good weekend everyone!!

wow, Scooby-Doo is my new hero! i seriously envy you on the touring.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooby-Doo View Post
    I was in Morrison in '96 at Red Rocks when the riots happened cause that chick got hit by a truck...CRAZY!. That should be right down the road from you Sinister. Seen any good shows there?
    Hell... I used to work there as security!!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

well, i got Scobby-Doo's bpv today. i will slap it on there tomorrow and post results...

I Support ClubWRX
    well, i got Scobby-Doo's bpv today. i will slap it on there tomorrow and post results...
    Let us know
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I am also interested in the outcome. Don't forget, we're all waiting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.