SPT has released the new CBE's for 08 WRX 5dr & 4dr. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on SPT has released the new CBE's for 08 WRX 5dr & 4dr. within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by acrscotland Yeah - I don't know what's going on right now and I'm starting to get pretty ...

Quote Originally Posted by acrscotland View Post
    Yeah - I don't know what's going on right now and I'm starting to get pretty mad. I ordered mine back at the end of April and not sign yet. The dealer called me a few weeks back and said they would be in last week - I paid cash up-front and now when I call up they have no idea what's going on. They have my money but I have no exhaust....

Patience....
    ....Ran out of it.
    GRASS OR GAS.. HOES RIDE FOR FREE!! ***** IT...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Sedan is full 2.5
    5dr is 2.5 mid pipe to 3 axle back

so sedan is just straight 2.5 from tip to tip? i thought the pipe was bigger when it came to the split. i was expecting 3" pipes.
    GRASS OR GAS.. HOES RIDE FOR FREE!! ***** IT...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by acrscotland View Post
    Yeah - I don't know what's going on right now and I'm starting to get pretty mad. I ordered mine back at the end of April and not sign yet. The dealer called me a few weeks back and said they would be in last week - I paid cash up-front and now when I call up they have no idea what's going on. They have my money but I have no exhaust....

Patience....
    Chris, i will check into it for you which dealer was it ? Fred Beans ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I got mine two days ago after I called the dealer and they said they had some. Awsome sound and look.

subarugenuineparts.com has gone from a late June availability to...
    ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK. ETA FOR AVAILABILITY IS: UNKNOWN

Great.
    Greg
    '08 Black WRX 5 Door
    SPT CBE, GrillCraft lower grill, tint, STI Pink Springs waiting install.

My SPT sedan exhaust arrived last Wednesday and I installed it on Thursday.

Figured I should edit this post since I was raving about how loud it was. The SPT cat back is loud...compared to the stock pipes. I recently had the pleasure of parking next to an '06 WRX with a full turbo back exhaust and a short ram and let me tell you, THAT car is loud.
    Last edited by Grasmonky3; 07-08-2008 at 07:01 AM.

That's where I ordered mine. I was told 3-4 weeks again. It would be nice to get soon as I am itching to buy a new turbo but I can't do anything with it anyway until my exhaust arrives.

Yeah - that's where I placed the order. I've called a few times and don't want to be a pest for just now!!! Given what other people are writing here, it seems like I could be in for a very long wait!

Cheers, Andy...
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

SPT Exhaust

I just ordered mine today from richard lucas here in nj. They told me there was 5 left in there system. So I should be getting one in a week! Its for the 5-door. They said the 4-door ones were still backordered.

I spoke with the dealer last Friday and they received their shipment of 5 door exhausts but still had no idea about the 4-doors. I'm just praying it comes in this week - I ordered it April 27th!! I'm really not a particularly patient person...! No choice on this one, though...!
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

i plan on picking one up within the week, but i'm a bit hesitant to have it installed at the dealership because i'm a cheapskate and dont feel like shelving out $150 to do a job i've done on my old car. will my warranty be affected if i somehow botch the install?

also, how and where can i dispose of the stock exhaust, or is it best to just keep it?
    Last edited by wrx4lunch; 07-22-2008 at 10:39 AM.

just wondering

just wondering if i should go with the spt for my 4 door or does someone else know of somethin better sounding im looking for nice sound and performance let me know thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2008 dub View Post
    just wondering if i should go with the spt for my 4 door or does someone else know of somethin better sounding im looking for nice sound and performance let me know thanks
    I have been running this for about a month now. Seems to have better performance and the sound is unbelievable. It may be the way I have been driving it but I am getting right at 32.1 MPG now where I was getting about 28 before. Might be I am just keeping my foot out of it a bit more now. Very glad I did this.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx4lunch View Post
    i plan on picking one up within the week, but i'm a bit hesitant to have it installed at the dealership because i'm a cheapskate and dont feel like shelving out $150 to do a job i've done on my old car. will my warranty be affected if i somehow botch the install?

also, how and where can i dispose of the stock exhaust, or is it best to just keep it?
    yo buddy your not going to botch the install, its practically fool proof. if you have low miles nothing should be seized up or anything. it took me 20 min with a lift.

I am a self acclaimed idiot....but....I thought I heard that the 4 door cbe was on backorder and also 880 dollars. I just called the dealership I bought my car from, they said it was in stock, and $333. I am I just crazy for thinking that price was only for a limited time or not? Flame if you want

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast