SPT has released the new CBE's for 08 WRX 5dr & 4dr. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on SPT has released the new CBE's for 08 WRX 5dr & 4dr. within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here in Canada Fuji (SPT) isn't even recognized so i will void my warranty either way.I'm just worried that i ...

Here in Canada Fuji (SPT) isn't even recognized so i will void my warranty either way.I'm just worried that i may want to go full 3" in the future but i think i'll have a 2010 STI by then

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DarwinX View Post
    Hehe, Mr. Glass half full. I myself am trying to be optimistic because it is such a great price but 2 months of waiting is starting to wear thin.I almost ordered a different exhaust last night but decided to wait for a few more weeks(the SPT are suppose to ship mid June).
    I do my best The dealer called me last week and said I would definitely have it within the month...so I expect to have it on there by the end of June.....
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

So its expected to ship this month then?

I spoke with my dealer just yesterday and he said they're on the boat - ETA of 2 weeks....

UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

2008 SPT Exhaust

My dealer called me this morning to let me know that my CBE for my 4 door has arrive =]. Picking it up tomorrow.

Ordered mine on the 21s of June. Might be a long wait for my 5 door.
    Greg
    '08 Black WRX 5 Door
    SPT CBE, GrillCraft lower grill, tint, STI Pink Springs waiting install.

Angry Running out of patience

Quote Originally Posted by David920 View Post
    My dealer called me this morning to let me know that my CBE for my 4 door has arrive =]. Picking it up tomorrow.

Did they fake?? Mine did. It seems like its backordered everywhere in the eastcoast. WTFXUP!! Ive waited over a little over a month so far. Anyone know whats going on?? ...and also, this maybe bogus but I want to hear peoples opinions... I hear that subaru came out with a package deal called "tuned by SPT". Basically, this package comes with the catback exhaust for 08's 4 and 5 door, mesh sport grille and a short ram intake all for $499???? Anyone hear these rumours going around??
    Last edited by 2008AWDWRX; 06-27-2008 at 01:55 AM.

still waiting on mime here
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

how big is the piping on this exhaust??2.5 in or 3 in??do you guys like the sound? how is the performance? im thinking about going up there and getting one today, but i just wana make sure im not wasting my money...thanks

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    go check your other post , i added a video of the comparison between stock and the SPT.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2308093-post2.html
    SPT on a 08 sedan:
    You Tube
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 06-27-2008 at 09:58 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasmasse View Post
    how big is the piping on this exhaust??2.5 in or 3 in??do you guys like the sound? how is the performance? im thinking about going up there and getting one today, but i just wana make sure im not wasting my money...thanks
    Sedan is full 2.5
    5dr is 2.5 mid pipe to 3 axle back
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 06-27-2008 at 10:04 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

just installed my spt exhaust on my 5 door...i could not be happier...installation was very simple (4 bolts) and i had the old one off and the new one on in about 15 minutes.....very good quality and the 3 inch piping that is visible from the back looks very sexy....not a very loud exhaust at all, but still has the amazing scooby growl....the exhaust is smoking white, but i assume that its just the oil and other random substances they use on the exhaust...right???anyways, i def. rec. this product

Yeah - I don't know what's going on right now and I'm starting to get pretty mad. I ordered mine back at the end of April and not sign yet. The dealer called me a few weeks back and said they would be in last week - I paid cash up-front and now when I call up they have no idea what's going on. They have my money but I have no exhaust....

Patience....

UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by acrscotland View Post
    Yeah - I don't know what's going on right now and I'm starting to get pretty mad. I ordered mine back at the end of April and not sign yet. The dealer called me a few weeks back and said they would be in last week - I paid cash up-front and now when I call up they have no idea what's going on. They have my money but I have no exhaust....

Patience....
    I suggest you get your money back from the dealership and order the exhaust directly from SPT. just find a SPT dealer near you. i think its the best bet as of this point. im so close to losing it bro! you just have no idea.. haha
    Last edited by 2008AWDWRX; 07-04-2008 at 05:20 AM.
    GRASS OR GAS.. HOES RIDE FOR FREE!! ***** IT...

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasmasse View Post
    just installed my spt exhaust on my 5 door...i could not be happier...installation was very simple (4 bolts) and i had the old one off and the new one on in about 15 minutes.....very good quality and the 3 inch piping that is visible from the back looks very sexy....not a very loud exhaust at all, but still has the amazing scooby growl....the exhaust is smoking white, but i assume that its just the oil and other random substances they use on the exhaust...right???anyways, i def. rec. this product

Do you know if its a 3 inch piping for 4 door sedans as well?? i neva really had a chance to do some research on that. all i know is i want my issssht ASAP!!

-Aggrevated NEW subie owner! i still love my car tho..
    GRASS OR GAS.. HOES RIDE FOR FREE!! ***** IT...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.