Porting my stock wastegate
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Porting my stock wastegate within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm looking into finally going stage 2 on my 06 wrx. I've had the catback for a while but ...

Porting my stock wastegate

So I'm looking into finally going stage 2 on my 06 wrx. I've had the catback for a while but never got around to getting the dp or cobb ap. However, now that I'm looking into it most websites say that you need to port your stock turbo wastegate to eliminate any boost creep issues. I know I can take it to a shop to get this done but is there a way to do it myself without spending all that extra cash to have a shop do it?
    Stage 2 2006 OBP WRX TR
    HKS Carbon Ti cat-back, Invidia DP, Cobb AP
    Debadged, Painted Headlight Housing, Nightshaded tail lights.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no diffently not have it professionally done

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.