i need help with exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on i need help with exhaust within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just got my evo 2 exhaust but i did not get a manual on how to install it. i ...

i need help with exhaust

i just got my evo 2 exhaust but i did not get a manual on how to install it. i need just like a detail diagram or a how to guide to make sure im doin this thing right . It the only mod i want to install with out payin someone else . I did a search on here and on google and got nothing......help
    04 wrx helix uppipe,helix catted downpipe,greddy evo2 and cobb ap stage2 93.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

scooby mods has everything...

click for diagram
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

thank man..... i post some pic and maybe a sound clip when i put it on..tonight

pic 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pi1.jpg   pi2.jpg   pic3.jpg   pic4.jpg   pic5.jpg  

i love the sound and the look i have some clips comin soon. evo 2 is the way to go

One week old. :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails evo2.JPG  

that sounds nice man, congrats
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

how the clip work ......my cousin was drivin so he did not want to let it out ...but get some better clips later hope this is good for now Click here to watch MOV0001824

thanks tryin to help out

if any of u guys know how to put this in the ehaust/clips page help me out please..just put itover there

Quote Originally Posted by dutty yea
    how the clip work ......my cousin was drivin so he did not want to let it out ...but get some better clips later hope this is good for now Click here to watch MOV0001824

Got me freakin over your wrx dude.

LOl im completely stock and biting myself to hear more of the engine inside. Sounds Great.
    Still needs to be louder for me so i can stop revving at lights.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.