Help, im not a deadbeat! Headunit 03 WRX -> 02 Outback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help, im not a deadbeat! Headunit 03 WRX -> 02 Outback within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey guys, i recently sold an oem 6 cd changer out of my car to a guy on nasioc. Sold ...

Help, im not a deadbeat! Headunit 03 WRX -> 02 Outback

Hey guys, i recently sold an oem 6 cd changer out of my car to a guy on nasioc. Sold it to him for $100 shipped, he sent me the $, i send the HU, all was gravy... TILL *suspensful theme music* i get an IM saying that it didnt work! My car is an 03 WRX, the car hes trying to put it in is an 02 Outback Sport.
    Im not a deadbeat, it was working when i took it out, and it was working when i had to plug it back in to get my CDs out ... Somehow its not working now, and i have no idea what to do, cause i spend the $ on my Spring quarter tuition. Any help appreciated...
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness
    WuDekStyle: i felt like a wild animal
    Official Cinematographer for the Bugeye Mafia

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

heres a link to the thread on nasioc:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719960
    WuDekStyle: i took the meanest **** at work today, i created an island there was so much nastiness

sigh...

I had the same thing happen to me, I know it was working when I sent it, guy tried to put it in a forester. He sent it back, we split costs, I haven't checked the stereo though, did you get the stereo back to check it yourself?

thank god someone cares!!!
    I have not gotten it back...he wants a refund then hell send the HU back...im very pissed about this... cause i know for sure it works...

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoskip
    thank god someone cares!!!
    I have not gotten it back...he wants a refund then hell send the HU back...im very pissed about this... cause i know for sure it works...
    That's just a bad idea. Have him make a contract, sign it and fax it to you. Sign again, or even better mail back and forth copies of the same contract. Then split the money until you get it back. Make sure to check the serial number on the unit, only to be cautious as there are a lot of very...and I mean VERY bad people. Have him specify that serial number on the contract. If you want, I'd be glad to help out and send you an attachemnt via email where you'd just fill in the blanks. Once you get the number check with the dealer to make sure that it's really your radio and not from another Subaru.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

thanks a billion guys, ill take you up on that ej20 PM sent

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.