tonight i had a sub and amp installed @ soundwaves
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on tonight i had a sub and amp installed @ soundwaves within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; hey guys tonight i had a sub and amp added to the stock headunit on my 05 wrx, i had ...

tonight i had a sub and amp installed @ soundwaves

hey guys tonight i had a sub and amp added to the stock headunit on my 05 wrx, i had seen a member with the screen name (ej20fan) showing his shop soundwaves in van nuys.
    so my girl and i went to go check out what they had to offer, let me say the factory unit is good in my opinion and so are the speakers, but they lack bottom end sound. we added a 12 inch sub amp and box for damn near nothing, i was picky and didnt want the amp to be seen and they took care of that for me easily, they even secured the box so it wouldnt slide around the trunk, when i go canyon driving. claudieu was cool and showed me his wrx, and gave me future ideas for my sound system. in terms of sound, i must say the system sounds damn good now, and thanks to soundwaves for the good work, and damn good pricing, i will post pics soon so all can see. the install is not extravagant, but it gets the job done, and does not take up alot of trunk space, and weighs very little.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Thanks Ben. Anything else, you know how to reach me. Let me know when you hit the canyon next time. I might just come along.

Claudiu Ene
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

hey im REALLY wanting the kenwood dvd navi unit, i might do it soon

how can i do this? do i just need amp/subs and it hooks up to my 04 stock deck? what all do i need im not sure what the deal is???

thanks

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    amp kit, meaning power, ground and remote wire, a high to low converter (hopefully a good one), an amp (one whose RCA input is not very sensitive), a Sub, corresponding sub, some basic eletrical tools and a few feet of speaker wire.

Come by my shop.. everything installed for $250. Ask Ben how his sounds. It's hard to argue the dollar/sound ratio on this equipment.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

250 for everything? That means with subs etc?? what kind of subs are they?

rockford sub, it hits damn hard in my car, it was a great deal, i love it!!!

now i had an indash dvd cd tuner with 7 inch screen installed and holy crap this is bad ass, ej20fan will be posting pics asap.

so how much exactly was it for the sub+amp+install?
    R.I.P. 2004 WRB WRX
    MODS

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by kpxplaya415
    so how much exactly was it for the sub+amp+install?
    $245, installed, with all cables, wires, connectors and admissions to the boy's club AKA Soundwaves

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Here are some pic's of Ben's Subaru
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ben's Subaru Kenwood open.jpg   Ben's Subaru Kenwood closed.jpg  

you all know that looks bad ass

I was thinking about getting a system in addition to my Eclipse Navigation unit and was set on a nice expensive system until I stumbled across this post. I decided to stop in at Soundwaves and spoke to Claudio (ej20fan). Decided to get the same set up as u as I was sure it'd be enough as all the stock system lacks is some bass. $250 - Rockford 12in. P1 Sub and a Crunch 250w amp (made by Hi-fonics) inc.cables and install. Great deal and its perfect for the car running on a stock system. I am so glad I didnt blow all the cash I was gonna on a "hig end" system. Plenty powerfull enough. The guys at soundwaves are cool as hell and know Subarus' - I am reluctant to leave my car keys with the valet parkers but felt in safe hands at Soundwaves. Claudio took me to EZ Streets while my install was getting done and showed me some amazing stuff they had to offer on the performance side.
    N E way I just wanna say I highly reccomend Soundwaves and this system to anyone in search of some bass at a great price, and I'll post some pics when I get a chance...
    MarK.
    Eclipse AVN 2454 Navigation system for sale - PM me for more details...
    MY 05 STi - SOLD
    MarK.

glad you liked it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast