Satellite Radio - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Satellite Radio within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; parrents got me xm. not happy with it. seriously thinking sirius. what really sucks is all these wires. I really ...

parrents got me xm. not happy with it. seriously thinking sirius. what really sucks is all these wires. I really hate that. that and I cant see that darn thing unless I stick that thing to my dash. xm plays like old rock and boring stuff.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I listened to opie and anthony before they got banned for the second time,,, (if you didnt grow up in the northeast you wont understand who they are) they smoke Stern , Who I like , I am not trashing him,,, but OandA is the sh*t and I am getting XM cause of them.... Its all preference ... search who has what you want to listen to... our opinions dont mean crap if the provider does not offer what you want....
    Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye....

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by grimm
    I listened to opie and anthony before they got banned for the second time,,, (if you didnt grow up in the northeast you wont understand who they are) they smoke Stern , Who I like , I am not trashing him,,, but OandA is the sh*t and I am getting XM cause of them.... Its all preference ... search who has what you want to listen to... our opinions dont mean crap if the provider does not offer what you want....
    Agreed. I like Sirius.... my buddy has XM and loves it. Regardless, I still think that Sirius has better programming including EVERY NFL game.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12