Show me your subwoofer install - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Show me your subwoofer install within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Thanks guys... The batman thing just goes in for car club meet stuff.. I still have the original piece. They ...

Thanks guys...

The batman thing just goes in for car club meet stuff.. I still have the original piece. They sound pretty good.. not bad for running line level inputs from the stock deck.

The fiberglass that you see is actually just a cover for the enclosure. Under both of the fiberglass pieces there are actual "enclousres" made from fiberglass with a MDF frame. They are bolted to the floor of the trunk.

Then I built my sub rings that hold the covers in place and stretched the material out the way I wanted it in my trunk. fiberglassed them up.. sanded, sanded, sanded and voila.

I took pictures of the whole process that I am probably going to make into a DIY article. Just need to get the film developed.

The subs are sloped in the way they are so that I can still get full access to my spare tire, and my amp is hidden behind one of the fiberglass covers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tracker7821
    um, i thought Sony had terrible sound stuff? Why would you pick 3 xplods for ur trunk? maybe they're good, i've just heard that they're terrible.
    He is sponsored by them

Quote Originally Posted by brcewane
    He is sponsored by them

Oh, well then...thats awesome lol.
    '03 Aspen white rex

-Infinity Kappa Perfect 12D VQ running on a MTX audio 420D.
    -Kicker SS components (6.5") running on a hifonics saturn a4000
    -60 sq. ft of edead v1.2se

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123