I decided im gonna make the move to finish a few things on the car.
Heres a list of the few things im gonna do right now to make the car a little more comfortable etc.
1) Dynamat(or similar product) the entire car. Roof, floors, trunk, doors.
2) Replace the OEM boost gauge etc for Defi BF gauges. Oil temp, EGT & Boost. Im gonna wait till next month for the new amber colored ones that match the STI gauge cluster I have.
3) Change the color of the lights on the center console to a red that matches the cluster also.
4) Get an Infinity 10" sub with custom encolsure in the rear corner of the trunk (just past the rear tire well), with an amp etc etc.
5) Grab one of the new Kenwood in dash Nav/DVD units that sits flush with the center console, then run my ipod into the back of it. Im gonna take my IPOD remote that plugs into the top of the ipod, and place it in the position where the STI has the DCCD button to switch from manual to auto mode. Theres an empty slot that fits perfectly flush with the remote. Then run the wires under the console, one to the headunit and the other to the IPOD. This way there are no wires anywhere to be seen.
6) STI brushed steel door sills.
7) STI chrome door handles
8) Dying the carpet for the floor black, to match the STI floormats. Im gonna do this when I pull it all out to do the dynamat.
9) Im gonna ditch my DMS 40mm Gold's, there just to frickin noisy clunk clunk clunk. Im gonna grab a new set of TEIN Flex with EDFC, the ones with the update so no clunk etc. Then get it alligned and corner weighted.
All of this should help to get rid of any extra noises etc, and make it more comfortable. How much dynamat do you think will be needed for this job? Im gonna order off ebay, so I need to know an approx amount needed for the entire car.
If you have any suggestions let me know. Any ideas are welcome.